dji care
129 3 3-19 13:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nik1982
lvl.2
Flight distance : 979528 ft
Croatia

I bought a mini 3 pro drone last year in the eighth month. I also immediately bought and activated the dji care one-year plan. Unfortunately, now I already had another accident and requested service through dji care. (it means two replacements as stated in the one-year plan) .Do I have to buy a new dji care immediately when the second unit arrives or do I not have to until the eighth month of this year. If you can explain to me, I would be grateful. Best regards
3-19 13:46
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Nik1982, thank you for reaching out. After the replacement, the DJI Care service will be automatically transferred to the new device.
If you have already purchased one year of protection for your device, you can renew the service by purchasing DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) in the Service section of the official online DJI Store during the coverage period, or up to 15 days after the current service expires. You could enjoy maximun three years care service. For more details, please refer to the follow link, thanks. https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper

3-19 22:40
Use props
Nik1982
lvl.2
Flight distance : 979528 ft
Croatia

thank you
3-20 10:08
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

No worries. If you have need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
3-21 00:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules