DJI MOBILE SDK ERROR
160 2 3-19 15:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_y0dwZZuafM5r
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, I am devloping an app for my DJI mini 3. Im using google maps to allow users to select coordinates to then be uploaded into a waypointmission. I am using waypointmissionv1. Below is a screenshot of the app.

As I try to upload the mission I recive this error, invalid key for component. Here are the states that the app goes thorugh before reaching this error.

1) Config - Put waypoint configurations   a) Information I put in boxes.      - Altitude: 10     - Action After Finished: None     - Heading: Auto     - GoToFirstMode: Safetly   b) Clicked finished   c) Set waypoint attitude successfully : loadwaypoint succeeded  2) Upload [ERROR HERE]   a) Mission upload failed, error, **Invalid key for component** retrying...   b) [WaypointMissionState]: READY_TO_UPLOAD

This is the tutorial i am using  [color=var(--text-normal)][size=0.875]https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/documentation/android-tutorials/GSDemo-Google-Map.html. What does the invalid key for component error mean?
[color=var(--text-normal)][size=0.875]

3-19 15:10
Use props
djiuser_y0dwZZuafM5r
lvl.1

Canada

Also it was not flying during this test and also I did not implement the DJI login feature used by the default moblike SDK app
3-19 15:15
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_y0dwZZuafM5r Posted at 3-19 15:15
Also it was not flying during this test and also I did not implement the DJI login feature used by the default moblike SDK app

WP not supported on mini 3
4-7 15:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules