207 13 3-19 15:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I decided to buy the DJI Avata to go with my FPV Goggles V2 and FPV controler v2 and after a few issues I got everything working fine. I flew for about a week. Then I decided to buy the goggles integra, got them hooked up and working fine, everything was great. I've been flying fine for a few days now, everything great. Today its 50 degrees, I wanted to get in a quick flight or two before the sun went down, so my first flight goes great!  then I come in to change batteries and now I get an error unable to take off.

The status says something about device unbound go to the fly app and rebind, so I tried coinnecting to my phone with the dji fly  app and going through the connection process again, it still can't bind, so I tried binding everything manually, nothing,  now it says  this aircraft is already bound to an account, try another account!!!

Guess what? I only have one DJI Account!!!

I tried manual binding, going through the connection process through the app, then after about 3-4 tries, then it wants to update, so I wait 35 mins for everything to update and still nothing, device unbound, go to the DJI app, device s already bound to another account!!!!

whats next???????????????????? I've already wasted an entire evening without being able to fly after my first battery ran out now it seems someone else owns my stuff and I cant use it any more.
I've been flying dji since phantom days and have had new drones every erra, PHANTOM, PHANTOM 3 PHANTOM 4, MAVIC, SPARK, AIR 2, FPV, MINI 3,  AVATA,  but i'm about done with updates every time I turn something else on! IMCOMPATABILITY, BINDING ISSUES!!!! Now my aircraft is bound to someone elses account?????!!!!

3-19 15:49
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

3-19 15:50
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

3-19 15:50
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

3-19 15:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hii, picasox1. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience. This account may not be the associated account. Could you please switch to another account and try to log in with it? Or try to login and then logout. Please keep us posted.
3-19 23:48
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Logoff and login usually does the trick. It has happened to me when I did not log in for an extended period.
3-20 04:19
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 3-20 04:19
Logoff and login usually does the trick. It has happened to me when I did not log in for an extended period.

You mean an extended period like 11 years?  It auto logins in, except when I get a new phone or Ipad,  I have never logged out.

Ironically everything still works with my Goggles V2.
3-20 06:42
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 3-20 04:19

There is no option to log out of the app that I can see, just delete account.
3-20 09:14
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

oh I found it, you just have to scroll down further in settings, thanks I'll give it a try, thanks!
3-20 11:11
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

nope login out and back in doesn't work. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Same proablems.

the status in the goggles say (not using bound device, you can still fly 5 times. Use your bound device (SN:for my goggles V2) or go to dji fly app and change bound device.)
That serial number its telling me to use is my V2 goggles, I'm trying to use my Google integra

I go into dji fly ap, into device manager / Avata and it shows
bound to my correct email address,
aircraft SN and Flight controller SN both match the SN on the Avata
activated 10 days

3-20 15:12
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I spent 2-1/2 hours with chat support, my V2 goggles are still bound with the avata and they are telling me to unbind the v2 but there is NO option to unbind in the ap I don't see it in devices, avata, value services, it shows my v2 goggles bound, and there is NO OPTION there to unbind.  I try to bind everything to the itegra goggles and there is an option to change bound device or unbind and either one I cliick says aircraft bound to another account, which is my email address!!!

d1.PNG
d5.PNG
d4.PNG
3-20 16:47
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

sounds like you're going to be stuck using v2 so not exactly the end of the world, eh?

for a second, i thought maybe there was another account involved.
3-20 17:41
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

picasox1 Posted at 3-20 11:11
oh I found it, you just have to scroll down further in settings, thanks I'll give it a try, thanks!

Make sure you log out of every active session. Turn off all drones. Reboot everything and try again.
3-21 04:52
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

actually I liked the Integra and was looking forward to keeping them, now I'm kind of bummed. Not the end of the world since the V2 goggles still work. but there should be a solution.  They worked fine for 2 days and on the 3rd day I got one flight in, came in to change the battery and then it wouldn't connect any more. I think its all these stupid updates, every time I turn a DJI device on these days it wants to update, I think my Avata, controller and goggles  has had at least a dozen updates in the 10 days I've had the avata.
3-21 06:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules