DJI Mic 2 Not Charging in case
285 3 3-19 21:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milla
New

Vietnam

I have had the Mic 2 for less than a month.

About a week ago one of the mics stopped charging in the case. It charges via USB C but not in the case.

Yesterday the second mic has also now stopped charging in the case.

I have cleaned the contacts with alcohol and it has not resolve the problem.

This is a incredibly annoying problem. Less than a month of use and this has happened. They have not been dropped or abused in any way.
3-19 21:03
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear about the incident. It is recommended to send in the product to our DJI or your local authorized service center for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. Thanks.
3-19 22:17
Use props
Milla
New

Vietnam

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 22:17
Hi there, sorry to hear about the incident. It is recommended to send in the product to our DJI or your local authorized service center for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. Thanks.

I will try and go into a store but this is less than a month old. Bought in a DJI store in Malaysia as I am a travel content creator and I am pretty disapointed tbh it's not exactly easy for me to send it away as I am travelling.

Never had an issue with the DJI Mic 1.
3-20 08:06
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Milla Posted at 3-20 08:06
I will try and go into a store but this is less than a month old. Bought in a DJI store in Malaysia as I am a travel content creator and I am pretty disapointed tbh it's not exactly easy for me to send it away as I am travelling.

Never had an issue with the DJI Mic 1.

We apologize for the inconvenience. May I confirm have you checked the battery level of the charging case? We understand your frustrations, you can use a USB  C cable for charging temporarily and send it back at your convenience. Sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
3-21 01:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules