Propeller guard detected
183 6 3-20 07:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkieboy00
lvl.3
Flight distance : 101188 ft

United States

A lot of times in mid flight I get a notification that propeller guards are detected which cause the sensors to turn off. Theres no propeller guards on my drone and the sesnors aren't obstructed or dirty. Anyone else having this issue?
3-20 07:17
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Perhaps you have other equipment installed on your drone? Is the weight different?
3-20 07:22
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-20 07:22
Perhaps you have other equipment installed on your drone? Is the weight different?

If i had equipment attached to the drone i would have mentioned that. This is the drone itself with the standard battery
3-20 07:24
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Monkieboy00 Posted at 3-20 07:24
If i had equipment attached to the drone i would have mentioned that. This is the drone itself with the standard battery

Then I would advise you to do an IMU calibration
3-20 07:38
Use props
Monkieboy00
lvl.3

United States

Serg SSA Posted at 3-20 07:38
Then I would advise you to do an IMU calibration

I've wondered about calibrating it more often. What does the IMU calibration do for the drone?
3-20 07:49
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Monkieboy00 Posted at 3-20 07:49
I've wondered about calibrating it more often. What does the IMU calibration do for the drone?

The drone detects the presence of additional equipment because the response to rolls changes; information about rolls is provided by the IMU. If it is not calibrated, it may give false information, in any case, calibration will not hurt, check.
3-20 07:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller that you are using then check if the issue persists. You may also try the suggestion of our fellow member Serg SSA about IMU calibration to ensure the stability of the unit. Have a test flight and please perform a screen recording. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot or screen recording showing the error message so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-20 21:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules