178 7 3-20 09:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I notice on my app I only have one device in device manager, but I own several dji drones, controllers, goggles, air units,

I don't see any way to add devices in the app.

How do I get my all other devices in the device manager?

3-20 09:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are pertaining to the DJI Fly app Device Management, this is only applicable to related products that support the DJI Fly Flyaway Coverage. You may refer to the link below to check the list of products supported and how to bind them in the DJI Fly app.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper

Please note that the DJI Go 4 app doesn't have a bind/unbind option.  Please let us know if there is  any misunderstanding so we can help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
3-20 20:56
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 20:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are pertaining to the DJI Fly app Device Management, this is only applicable to related products that support the DJI Fly Flyaway Coverage. You may refer to the link below to check the list of products supported and how to bind them in the DJI Fly app.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006568&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

the DJI fly app has no bind unbind option either, I just deleted and re-downloaded the latest version. Now I'm hahaving issues using my new goggles integra and it seems my old v2 googles are still bound to the aircraft and cannot be unbound. They are telling me to unbind them on that screen in device manager but there is no unbind button like show in your video.

3-21 06:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-21 06:45
the DJI fly app has no bind unbind option either, I just deleted and re-downloaded the latest version. Now I'm hahaving issues using my new goggles integra and it seems my old v2 googles are still bound to the aircraft and cannot be unbound. They are telling me to unbind them on that screen in device manager but there is no unbind button like show in your video.

[view_image]

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Kindly please connect your DJI FPV Goggles V2 via the DJI Fly app and check again if you will now notice the unbinding option. If the issue persists, please upload a short video showing the issue using a third-party camera so we can check the issue further. You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube. Please keep us posted.
3-21 22:53
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I have connected the V2 goggles, the Avata and the v2 controller, and the v2 goggles connected to my mobile phone, then gone into the DJI fly app, profile, device management, Avata, and there is no bind, unbind button, it looks exactly as the screen shot above.
The video looks simple, except there is no bind, unbind button, it looks just like the screenshot above.
3-22 15:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 3-22 15:10
Yes, I have connected the V2 goggles, the Avata and the v2 controller, and the v2 goggles connected to my mobile phone, then gone into the DJI fly app, profile, device management, Avata, and there is no bind, unbind button, it looks exactly as the screen shot above.
The video looks simple, except there is no bind, unbind button, it looks just like the screenshot above.

Thank you for your response. Is your mobile device connected to a network? If not, please try to connect it to a network/internet connection then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-23 05:14
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yes my phone was connected to wifi internet
3-23 07:12
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

OK I figured it out, I have spent hours upon hours over days trying to get this to work. I have the Mavic air 2 and I fly that with an Ipad mini 5th gen. I also have the Mini 3 and I fly that with the RC controller, with the built in screen, which has the dji app right on the controller, then I have the Avata which I use my Iphone 12 Pro max witht the DJI app for connecting, the avata, goggles and controller.
My phone only shows the Mini3 in the device manager, when I connect the Avata to my phone I do see the Avata in device manager but it says the aircraft is bound to another account and it shows my correct email address.

The RC controller only shows the mini 3 in the device manager.

and the Ipad mini 5, shows the Avata and my Air 2 in the device manager and this is were I see the bind and unbind button for the Avata.

I am using the same DJI account on all the devices, I tried logging off on all devices including my online DJI account, then logged back in and everything is still the same.

So why can;t I see the avata on my phone but I see it on the Ipad mini?

I only use the ipad with the air 2 and ony the RC controller with the mini 3, I won;t have these devices when I am out flying the avata, so how do I get the Avata to show up on my phone dji fly app?
3-23 08:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules