Is it even possible to downgrade Levels in DJI Forum?
659 6 3-20 14:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micro SC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2099377 ft

United States

Hello! I have a question.  So my forum account has 168 points as of right now, equivalent to Level 2, from what I believe.  Earlier today when I checked, my forum account was at Level 2.  But I checked just now, and now I'm at Level 1.  Is it even possible to "move down a level?"  I haven't lost any points that could cause my rank to downgrade..which is a bit strange.
When I click "See what I can do" in the notification that says "Upgrade to your user group lvl. 1" It says that level 3 is the next step up from my current level; the "Qualified Group."  (See attatched screenshots.) So...I'm either at a level 1 or a 2, which doesn't really make sense, kinda convincing me it's a bug.

It's not a big deal, I would just like to know if it's possible to downgrade levels or just a bug with the forum.  Thanks!

Moved up to lvl. 2 and back down to lvl. 1 3 hours ago.

Moved up to lvl. 2 and back down to lvl. 1 3 hours ago.

I'm apparently at lvl. 1 But my upgrade user group is lvl. 3 instead of 2.

I'm apparently at lvl. 1 But my upgrade user group is lvl. 3 instead of 2.
3-20 14:35
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JUst post some more posts and you will get 'promoted' lol.
3-20 15:12
Use props
Micro SC
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for your reply and advice. I will be sure to try that . have a good day!
3-20 16:25
Use props
Micro SC
lvl.2

United States

And when you say 'promoted,' do you mean to level up? or is it something else
3-20 16:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The user groups will be assigned based on the points earned. The User group ranking are as follows:

For more information about DJI Forum rules, you may access this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html . Hope this helps.
3-20 20:11
Use props
Micro SC
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 20:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The user groups will be assigned based on the points earned. The User group ranking are as follows:
[view_image]

Thank you for your ongoing support for my question. I am looking further into the forum guidelines using the attached link in your reply.
3-20 21:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Micro SC Posted at 3-20 21:46
Thank you for your ongoing support for my question. I am looking further into the forum guidelines using the attached link in your reply.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a wonderful day ahead!
3-22 03:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules