RC Pro w/ Mavic 3 Pro Device Not Supported
260 1 3-20 17:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kPJ7o9SH21i9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1611280 ft
United States

Got a message on my DJI RC Pro with a Mavic 3 Pro that I’ve never see before. Was flying and the message “ Device Not Supported. Check the user guide and download the right version of the app. For more information, contact DJI Support for assistance.” popped up for approx 5 seconds (covered the whole display) and then disappeared. Didn’t seem to lose connection as the drones was flying fine and the display went back to camera view as if nothing occurred.  Have been flying with this controller and drone since I bought it a year ago with no issues. 151 miles and 40hrs of flight time.

Fly App version:1.12.8
Aircraft version: 01.01.0500
RC version: 03.02.0700
App & Aircraft Static Safety Data 01.00.01.33
3-20 17:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please refresh the firmware of your DJI RC Pro. If you still experience the issue after refreshing the firmware, please record a short video or screen recording showing the error and send it to us for further diagnostics. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-20 19:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules