Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RuSchristian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7310331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey DJI,

owning the Inspire 2, The Mavic 3 Cine, the Mavic 3 Pro Cine and three of those expensive black DJI RC Pro black controllers, I wonder if you could do me a favor and tell me how I can use the still working and still bright Crystal Sky 7,85 as a video out by the DJI RC Pro.

(Other users: please note I am asking specifically for DJI personal to reply; i HAVE read other topics in this forum but the solutions so far arent as easy as they could and should).

To often I have clients with me on site that need video, but dont have their live stream production truck with them. The crystal sky just recieved an update for remote ID regulations and is apparently still updatedable by DJI. Is the lack of HDMI in more of a technical non-functionality or is it limited by design? Or is it a plan "we didnt open the protocoll because we didnt want to"?

With EU regulations now demanding C1 and C2 for most jobs and the C3 Inspire 3 still requiring that expensive SORA, I'd hate to see the crystal sky lying in the corner: it was an expensive piece when I bought it, after all.

Cheers, an otherwise happy customer buying many DJI products on a regular basis....

3-21 01:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules