Walking in Deutsches Museum - Munich!
154 11 3-21 07:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dimidrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 2116302 ft
Latvia

The Deutsches Museum in Munich, Germany, is the world's largest museum of science and technology, with about 28,000 exhibited objects from 50 fields of science and technology. It receives about 1.5 million visitors per year.  The museum was founded on 28 June 1903, at a meeting of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) as an initiative of Oskar von Miller. It is the largest museum in Munich. For a period of time the museum was also used to host pop and rock concerts including The Who, Jimi Hendrix and Elton John.
3-21 07:27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I viewed the first 15 minutes and that is some awesome footagel.  Later this afternoon I'm going to get out the popcorn and a couple of beers and give it a full view Dimi.  
3-21 09:18
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Interesting with all the aircraft parts
3-21 09:58
Use props
dimidrone
First Officer
Latvia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-21 09:18
I viewed the first 15 minutes and that is some awesome footagel.  Later this afternoon I'm going to get out the popcorn and a couple of beers and give it a full view Dimi.

lol! Sounds like a great plan! Yeah, the museum is totally astonishing! It’s sad that I got out of memory on a second floor ))) Anyways - it’s a must visit place if you’re in Munich! As well as a BMW museum and later, when we’re back home I figure out we miss transpor museum which also looks good! Enjoy your beer and views!
3-21 20:04
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

dimidrone Posted at 3-21 20:04
lol! Sounds like a great plan! Yeah, the museum is totally astonishing! It’s sad that I got out of memory on a second floor ))) Anyways - it’s a must visit place if you’re in Munich! As well as a BMW museum and later, when we’re back home I figure out we miss transpor museum which also looks good! Enjoy your beer and views!

Full view was great.  There is such a voluminous amount of things to see and enjoy in that museum.  Sounds like you'd need a 3 day trip to really enjoy all 3 museums.  I'll definitely keep them in mind for summer 2025.  This summer I have plans to do some island hopping in the South Pacific.  
3-22 02:06
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fascinating place DMD.  I skimmed through the video and picked out a number if interesting bits.  Like you turning the handles on some of the devices. They didn't seem to do much
3-23 01:28
Use props
dimidrone
First Officer
Latvia

Codgerzh2 Posted at 3-21 09:58
Interesting with all the aircraft parts

Thanks! Glad You liked it!
3-23 02:29
Use props
dimidrone
First Officer
Latvia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 02:06
Full view was great.  There is such a voluminous amount of things to see and enjoy in that museum.  Sounds like you'd need a 3 day trip to really enjoy all 3 museums.  I'll definitely keep them in mind for summer 2025.  This summer I have plans to do some island hopping in the South Pacific.

Mint! Thanks! Let me know when you going to Munich! Maybe we can met there and have a few (30 +) beers
3-24 01:14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

dimidrone Posted at 3-24 01:14
Mint! Thanks! Let me know when you going to Munich! Maybe we can met there and have a few (30 +) beers

I'll definitely keep you in mind for that trip.  I've been known to drink a beer or two or three.  
3-24 09:21
Use props
dimidrone
First Officer
Latvia

Blériot53 Posted at 3-23 01:28
Fascinating place DMD.  I skimmed through the video and picked out a number if interesting bits.  Like you turning the handles on some of the devices. They didn't seem to do much

Haha! Keen eye! Thanks for the feedback!
3-26 05:13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dimidrone Posted at 3-26 05:13
Haha! Keen eye!  Thanks for the feedback!

My pleasure
3-26 06:16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
3-27 23:51
Use props
Advanced