Selfie flip not working properly...
272 8 3-23 03:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arki
lvl.2
Poland

Is it only in my Pocket 3 that the selfie flip option doesn't work entirely properly? Whether I have this option turned on or off, when switching from front to back view, the image can be seen mirroring on the screen. When I later watch the recorded clip with the "selfie flip" option turned off, it looks OK.

3-23 03:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Arki. Thank you for reaching out. Is it fine if you post a video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload the video to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and post the link. Thank you for your patience.
3-23 19:40
Use props
Arki
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-23 19:40
Hi, Arki. Thank you for reaching out. Is it fine if you post a video showing the issue for us to further check? You can upload the video to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and post the link. Thank you for your patience.

I am sending a short video showing that regardless of whether the "Selfie Flip" option is turned on or off, the image is still mirror-reflected on the display. The difference is only visible when you watch the recorded video.

3-24 00:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arki Posted at 3-24 00:15
I am sending a short video showing that regardless of whether the "Selfie Flip" option is turned on or off, the image is still mirror-reflected on the display. The difference is only visible when you watch the recorded video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgBZNlLSrY

Thank you very much. I will forward this to the relevant team to check. I will keep you updated. We appreciate your patience.
3-24 01:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arki Posted at 3-24 00:15
I am sending a short video showing that regardless of whether the "Selfie Flip" option is turned on or off, the image is still mirror-reflected on the display. The difference is only visible when you watch the recorded video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgBZNlLSrY

Hi. Thank you for waiting. This is normal. The real-time camera view will be mirrored when the camera is switched to selfie mode (screen orientation), regardless of whether this function is enabled. This makes it convenient for users to compose images. Have a great day ahead.
3-25 03:35
Use props
Arki
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 03:35
Hi. Thank you for waiting. This is normal. The real-time camera view will be mirrored when the camera is switched to selfie mode (screen orientation), regardless of whether this function is enabled. This makes it convenient for users to compose images. Have a great day ahead.

How can reflecting an image help me compose it more conveniently? For me, it should show exactly what we want, i.e. if I want a mirrored image, I turn on this function and see it on the screen. If I don't want a mirrored image, I don't turn on this function.
3-25 04:00
Use props
Arki
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 03:35

I would like to see on the screen what is in the recorded film.
3-25 04:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arki Posted at 3-25 04:00
How can reflecting an image help me compose it more conveniently? For me, it should show exactly what we want, i.e. if I want a mirrored image, I turn on this function and see it on the screen. If I don't want a mirrored image, I don't turn on this function.

Hi. I understand. Your concern has been forwarded to the relevant team for handling, and it will undergo evaluation. Any updates or news will be officially announced on the DJI website. We appreciate your patience.
3-26 01:43
Use props
m4X.creative
New
Slovakia

Hi, I have the same issue. No matter if on or off, this has no effect on the video itself. Can this be fixed? Any update? Thank you
4-22 04:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules