app for samsung s22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
polyoot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117992 ft

Netherlands

I have a DJI Phantom 3 advance and is there a app for my samsung galaxy s22  ultra. When i start Dji go app i get  a error about a bug . Best regards

3-23 05:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what exact error are you getting? It would be better if you could post a screenshot. Thank you.
3-23 19:37
Use props
CrystalLite
New

United States

Hello, I'm having the same issue with the same phone. I've attached the screen shot blow. Thank for your help.

David
3-24 14:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CrystalLite Posted at 3-24 14:26
Hello, I'm having the same issue with the same phone. I've attached the screen shot blow. Thank for your help.

David

Hi, David. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please retry posting the screenshot? I appreciate your patience.
3-24 19:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CrystalLite Posted at 3-24 14:26

David

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using a Phantom 3 series drone, please note that as electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
3-24 20:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules