296 3 3-23 10:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spotlight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 508629 ft
Mauritius

Hi there,

I was flying my drone today DJI Air 2S i got connection issues many time event the drone is like 5 meters from me. It sometime says weak signal and sometime it didn't respond and actived RTH. Firstly i was flying with my ipad mini 6 with type C to type C cable then i switch to my iphone 13 Pro Max lighting to type C cable and the issue repeated.

I have checked if the firmware of both the drone and RC1 is up to date.

It's the first time i'm having this issue.

Can someone please help?

Thank you
3-23 10:21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The main factors that affect the drones’ GPS signals are environmental barriers, signal interference and GPS hardware malfunction.

Kindly check the GPS icons (number of satellites and signal strength) in the app to determine the issue:

1. GPS signals cannot be searched and the number of satellites and signal strength are empty.
2. The GPS signal is weak even if GPS satellites are available.
3. After the aircraft is powered on, signal searching is slow and it takes over two minutes to position itself.
3-24 00:22
Use props
Spotlight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 508629 ft
Mauritius

DJI Thor Posted at 3-24 00:22
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The main factors that affect the drones’ GPS signals are environmental barriers, signal interference and GPS hardware malfunction.

Kindly check the GPS icons (number of satellites and signal strength) in the app to determine the issue:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

It's not the GPS as i got 12-18 satellites. I did the test a 3 different location my town, country side and beach, it's only the RC signal that drop frequently and after that i lose connection (screen blackout) until RTH kick in.

I think it's a hardware issue!
3-24 11:27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Spotlight Posted at 3-24 11:27
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your reply. We mainly need to vary it into two aspects, one is the interference of the external environment, the other is the mobile device performance or connection itself, which means internal factor. So you can try to fly in another place, adjust the antennas of the RC, make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft; then you need to check if there is a bad connection between the RC and your mobile device, try another mobile device, use a mobile device with a strong performance and see if it works.

If the issue still persists after trying, it is suggested to send back the device to our service center for a product inspection. You could register a case via the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, thanks.
3-28 20:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules