Cine mode speed
197 5 3-23 12:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

Hello guys, I wanted to share an experience that I had with my Mini 4 Pro. While I was flying in cine mode, the speed was equal to that of the normal mode which is exactly what the specifications mention. However, on the last flight, the speed was close to 6m/s and made me feel a little bit confused. Is there any situation where the cine mode speed is decreased or increased automatically e.g. battery percentage? The weather was clear and not windy at all.
3-23 12:10
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

In the settings you can limit the maximum speed of cinema mode. Check which one you have installed.
3-23 12:46
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

yeap I just found it, thank you for helping!
3-23 13:24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The drone will always launch in Normal Mode regardless of what setting you make with the switch.
The Flight Mode switch won't work until after the drone is launched.
3-23 14:04
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

Labroides Posted at 3-23 14:04
The drone will always launch in Normal Mode regardless of what setting you make with the switch.
The Flight Mode switch won't work until after the drone is launched.

thank you that explains my situation
3-23 14:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft can remain in the normal mode when it first takes off and enable obstacle avoidance function by default, ensuring the safety of the aircraft when you take off the aircraft. Also, you can adjust some parameters under Gain & Expo Tuning in the DJI Fly app > General Settings > Control. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
3-30 18:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules