No RTH when using Active Tracking
205 6 3-23 16:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mydaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 919232 ft
United States

Anyone having this issue when using Active Tracking?  Only when using active tracking that the picture on the phone is frozen, and a warning of no RTH.  After canceling return to home, the aircraft is still responsive with the joysticks and you can see the active tracking square is moving on the screen, but the picture remained frozen. This happened on the previous update, I figured it would be fixed with the lastest update, still the same issue. App, aircraft, and remote have the latest firmwares. Phone Samsung S21 Ultra 5G. Of course, I am 5 days away from my DJI Care expiring. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j1wu0qdj26sd069vorpzx/DJI-Mavic-3-Active-Tracking-Issues_1.mp4?rlkey=ll2e62o1tiscjp4uknesn7wjc&dl=0

3-23 16:21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Are you on Android 14 by any chance? I f yes then I have seen some people complain about Android 14 on Facebook and Dji Fly.
3-23 23:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. let me forward this to the relevant team to check. I will keep you updated. We appreciate your patience.
3-25 01:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for waiting. This is not normal. Please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can refer to the following link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
3-26 01:27
Use props
mydaddy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 01:27
Hi there. Thank you for waiting. This is not normal. Please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can refer to the following link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400006835&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Just returned home from vacation a few days ago. I can confirmed even with using DJI Assistant 2 to refreshed the firmare, the issue is still not fixed.
3-31 13:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mydaddy Posted at 3-31 13:14
Just returned home from vacation a few days ago. I can confirmed even with using DJI Assistant 2 to refreshed the firmare, the issue is still not fixed.

Thank you for the update. Let me further check on this. Will it be fine if you send us the app log, aircraft log, and the exact test date and time of the issue? You can get the logs by connecting your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and choosing "Log Export" and then clicking "Save to local". The final exported data are ".dat" files.
For Android devices, the path is as follows: internal storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>FlightRecord). For IOS, it can be found in the "flight record" folder. Have a nice day ahead.
You can upload the files to file-sharing sites like Google Drive and then send us the link. We appreciate your patience.
4-1 03:06
Use props
mydaddy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 03:06
Thank you for the update. Let me further check on this. Will it be fine if you send us the app log, aircraft log, and the exact test date and time of the issue? You can get the logs by connecting your drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and choosing "Log Export" and then clicking "Save to local". The final exported data are ".dat" files.
For Android devices, the path is as follows: internal storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>FlightRecord). For IOS, it can be found in the "flight record" folder. Have a nice day ahead.
You can upload the files to file-sharing sites like Google Drive and then send us the link. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks Tony for looking into this, sorry for the late respond, I my has cancer and I've been taking care of her and setting up surgery for her. I've messaged you the link to google drive for the flight log as requested.
2 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules