Selling my Integra Motion 2 combo. Unbinding? How?
293 3 3-23 23:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolfgang Ernst
lvl.1
Germany

What do I have to consider and to do if I sell my DJI Integra with Motion 2 combo? Unbinding? How does it work? The combo was bound to a Mini 3 Pro. There are many hints and instructions out there but they are all vague and not very helpful. I have an Android mobile with Fly app and a RC Pro controller.
3-23 23:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone and launch the DJI Fly app to change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device. You can refer to this link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Please feel free to keep me posted if you have further concerns. Have a great day.
3-25 01:33
Use props
Wolfgang Ernst
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, “unbinding” doesn’t work that way. When I connect the Integra to the mobile, I can easily start the binding procedure, as described: Selecting the drone and then selecting which goggle. But there is not any option coming to unbind in the following steps of the procedure. There is also no indication that Google is already bound, which is in my case. I'm stuck, binding works well, but unbinding not.
What would happen if I sell the Integra with Motion 2 controller combo unbound (without unbinding). Can the buyer fly with it without restrictions or does the binding/unbinding only affect the DJI care program, for example the fly away option.
3-25 07:33
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Wolfgang Ernst Posted at 3-25 07:33
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, “unbinding” doesn’t work that way. When I connect the Integra to the mobile, I can easily start the binding procedure, as described: Selecting the drone and then selecting which goggle. But there is not any option coming to unbind in the following steps of the procedure. There is also no indication that Google is already bound, which is in my case. I'm stuck, binding works well, but unbinding not.
What would happen if I sell the Integra with Motion 2 controller combo unbound (without unbinding). Can the buyer fly with it without restrictions or does the binding/unbinding only affect the DJI care program, for example the fly away option.

I'm pretty sure you can bind it with another drone, no problem at all.
Most fpv flyers have multiple drones and all are bound to the same goggles (Goggles 2 in my case with 3 O3 drones and 3 Vista drones and formerly one Avata.)
When I bought a used Avata/Goggles2/Motion Controller combo I had to contact the seller to have the Avata unbound - after that I could bind it with my account and get Care Refresh.
3-25 08:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules