Can't access RC controller internal storage media?!
131 3 3-24 10:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Jackington
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hey guys, I forgot to put my SD card in the M3P today so had to record files to the internal storage on the RC controller (not an SD card). No problem, however now I'm home I can't seem to find a way to download the files to my PC. The previous time this happened I just plugged the controller in to my PC and downloaded the files, but now when I'm plugging it in all I get is a 'MTP USB DEVICE' which has all the flight logs etc but no pictures/videos.

When I try to view my media on the controller I have to have my drone connected, then all the media appears in the album, but if I turn the drone off it all disappears. I can download things to my phone through quicktransfer, and presumably could download the files to an SD card in the controller, but I shouldn't need to. I should be able to plug the controller in and pull off the files.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?
3-24 10:32
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Images and photos are stored only on the drone. The remote control can store a video cache received by the remote control via a radio channel. To do this, you need to enable cache recording in the settings.
3-24 10:39
Use props
Sir Jackington
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Serg SSA Posted at 3-24 10:39
Images and photos are stored only on the drone. The remote control can store a video cache received by the remote control via a radio channel. To do this, you need to enable cache recording in the settings.

I must be having a total brain fart, plugged in the drone and all the files are there. I don't know why I thought the internal storage was on the controller!! Thanks
3-24 10:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sir Jackington Posted at 3-24 10:43
I must be having a total brain fart, plugged in the drone and all the files are there. I don't know why I thought the internal storage was on the controller!! Thanks

Hi, Sir Jackington. Glad that you have figured it out. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a safe flight always!
3-24 17:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules