Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13763adc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1816611 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour,
Depuis que j'ai reçu une nouvelle RCPRO (la précédente avait un défaut de contact sur le port HDMI), ma RC PRO se déconnecte régulièrement avec le drone.
Quelques fois lorsque je suis à 200 m du drone ou même à 1 m. Tout démarre correctement, mon compte est bien connecté sur la RC puis "déconnection" et "Retour HOme"

S'il s'agissait d'un problème avec une antenne de la RC, je pense pas qu'il y aurait une déconnection à proximité.
Avez-vous une idée de ce que je pourrais tester, changer.

J'ai eu des déconnection en ville et à la campagne, dans des zones où je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes auparavant.

Pour info, j'ai réinstallé les firmeware de la RCPRO et DRONE : versions actuelles 01.00.1300 et 03.02.0700
Le DJI FLY est à jour aussi. 1.12.8

Ca me rend fou !
HELP !

3-25 01:46
Use props
fans13763adc
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

google translate
3-25 01:50
Use props
fans13763adc
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Good morning, Since I received a new RCPRO (the previous one had a contact fault on the HDMI port), my RC PRO regularly disconnects with the drone. Sometimes when I am 200 m from the drone or even 1 m. Everything starts correctly, my account is correctly connected on the RC then "disconnect" and "Return to HOme"  If it was a problem with an RC antenna, I don't think there would be a disconnection nearby. Do you have any idea what I could test, change.  I've had disconnections in town and in the countryside, in areas where I've never had problems before.  For information, I reinstalled the RCPRO and DRONE firmware: current versions 01.00.1300 and 03.02.0700 The DJI FLY is up to date too. 1.12.8  It drives me crazy ! HELP!
3-25 01:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble Please check the procedures below and see if it will help ( Feel free to skip steps if  was already done ):
1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.
3. Check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position.

4. Keep note of tree and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.
5. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. Or provide a screenshot or a recorded video for us to see significant interference. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
3-25 02:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules