going back to "old school" today
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

Well... since the delivery of my P3P, I've had my V2+ in her case patiently waiting for me to realize she has been on "restriction", or a victim of pure neglect.   She is charging her batteries and will get to go out soon.    Hopefully I can remember how to fly her and remember the light settings.   Cross your fingers.   I'm assuming there have been no firmware updates since I put her away in mid June.  I checked DJI and don't see any.  Am I missing something or should I be ok?

thanks all.

2015-9-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Pretty sure  you should be OK .. I have done no upgrades since this past spring and is still flying fine..
2015-9-12
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-9-12 18:58
Pretty sure  you should be OK .. I have done no upgrades since this past spring and is still flying  ...

Flights were GREAT.  Other than someone trying to break into my car while I was flying.  Hmmm... I seemed to have captured his vehicle on a flying camera... how stupid could he be?   He got outta there quickly!  Anyhoo...he did not get in.. guess he just tried the door.    On my second flight...different location, I got a GREAT surprise shot of two dogs "fetching" the stick in a pond.  I didn't even know there were dogs and people over there... I'm used to the HD from the P3.   ALSO got surprise shot of a stray dog trying to fish.  Mary Poppins scared him and his companion into the bushes.  All in all.....GREAT DAY!.    I'll post short clips of the fun later on.
2015-9-12
Use props
fwickeha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

The DJI Vision IOS APP was updated on Sept 10...and not necessarily for the better.

The ability to program autonomous flight has been changed a lot.
2015-9-12
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

fwickeha@hotmai Posted at 2015-9-12 20:16
The DJI Vision IOS APP was updated on Sept 10...and not necessarily for the better.

The ability to  ...

I don't believe mine auto updated. Didn't try autonomous today.. will have to check that out and NOT update if it hasn't.

thanks for the tip!
2015-9-12
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
United States

Short clips from today's flight with the "old bird".  lol....
2015-9-12
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Cool steady flying. Won't be to many months and you'll see ice there.
2015-9-13
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

bahamasboy@aol. Posted at 2015-9-13 16:04
Short clips from today's flight with the "old bird".  lol....
https://youtu.be/d0Zghl3bzxM

Nice relaxing flight.  I liked your subdued control of the camera movement too.

Cheers!
Rod and the cheshire cat
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules