Hi there
How can I change the length of each jpeg number with M3E
I have found the location to change with my M3P, but not the M3E
TIA

3-25 10:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, djiuser_a8GnJo80ENhJ. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-25 19:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Our relevant team would like to confirm the following: Is it the photo ratio that needs to be changed or is it the naming of the photo folder that needs to be changed?

3-27 05:13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 05:13
Hi there. Our relevant team would like to confirm the following: Is it the photo ratio that needs to be changed or is it the naming of the photo folder that needs to be changed?

It's obvious from the thread title that he is asking about the file name.
3-27 06:01
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 05:13

Neither.
The file numbering is like this for a reason. I assume you're talking about changing the number of 0's in the numbering? Screenshot 2024-03-27 201135.png

Having 0001 instead of 1 is required for many use cases in software for post processing. It's called sequential numbering and is the universal standard. It helps organize, sort and search for files as well.

3-27 17:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 3-27 06:01
It's obvious from the thread title that he is asking about the file name.

Thanks for the insight, Labroides. We'll wait for djiuser_a8GnJo80ENhJ's confirmation so that we can provide it to our relevant team.
3-27 23:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-27 17:21
Neither.
The file numbering is like this for a reason. I assume you're talking about changing the number of 0's in the numbering?[view_image]

Thanks for the insight as well, Johnnokomis. You're correct about the file naming. We'll wait for djiuser_a8GnJo80ENhJ's confirmation so that we can provide it to our relevant team.
3-27 23:29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 23:25
Thanks for the insight, Labroides. We'll wait for djiuser_a8GnJo80ENhJ's confirmation so that we can provide it to our relevant team.

We'll wait for djiuser_a8GnJo80ENhJ's confirmation
What confirmation is needed?
He put it in the thread name
3-28 01:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules