Dissatisfaction with local support
148 1 3-25 16:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nei_BR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 740128 ft
Brazil

I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro and I purchased a DJI 4 Mini Pro which I brought for my international trip.
I live in Portugal and I'm on vacation in Brazil for 4 months where I was using my drone to make videos and in the future set up a channel on social media.

However, when updating my RC2, my drone lost connection and I can no longer pair.

I contacted the forum and made all possible configurations, but we were unsuccessful, so I sent the drone and control to local assistance.

I received contact stating that there would be no support and the repair cost is R$ 2,681.00

I would like to continue my trip and continue making my videos with a drone, but the cost charged to repair my drone while it is under warranty makes it unfeasible, and I will only return to Portugal in August and only there will I be able to send it for repair at no cost.

I declare here my dissatisfaction with the support of a global equipment, and considered number 1 in sales, I was preparing to purchase the Avata, but if I cannot find a solution to my problem, I will change brands and study other possibilities that I can travel with. and guarantee global support.

Follow the data from my drone and the CAS

CAS-15922914-S3V9C4
S/N 1581F6Z9C238V0034XHL

3-25 16:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. According to DJI After Sales Policy, DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where the customer purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. Per checking, your drone is  not a Brazil version, therefore, you will need to pay for the repair.
3-25 17:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules