Setting for smartphone charging is not remembered (RC-N2)
211 3 3-26 01:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JHugi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112 ft
Germany

Hi,

I use the RC-N2 remote controller and would like to always charge my connected smartphone (EDIT: iPhone) by default when using it.
Unfortunately, the DJI Fly app does not remember the setting for charging the smartphone, i.e. when I use the app again later, the option is not selected again.

So I have to activate this option every time I use the app.

I think the app should remember the user's desired settings, especially as the manual states that the controller still has a battery life of around 3.5 hours. This is well above the time you can fly the drone with 3 batteries.

Maybe it's just a bug and it could be reported to the development department.

Thanks for your effort!

3-26 01:39
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. The DJI RC-N2 remote controller charges a connected Android mobile device by default and cannot be turned off. However, users can choose to turn on or off the function when connecting to an iOS mobile device. Thank you. 
3-26 11:49
Use props
JHugi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112 ft
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-26 11:49
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. The DJI RC-N2 remote controller charges a connected Android mobile device by default and cannot be turned off. However, users can choose to turn on or off the function when connecting to an iOS mobile device. Thank you. 

Hi Diana,
I didn't make myself completely clear and added something to my post above:

I own an iPhone and would like to *always* have it charged by the controller.
Although I activate the iPhone charging setting for this in the DJI Fly app, it is deactivated again the next time I start the app.
So my wish would be for the app to simply remember my setting.
3-26 23:30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JHugi Posted at 3-26 23:30
Hi Diana,
I didn't make myself completely clear and added something to my post above:

Thank you for the information. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
3-27 09:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules