Dji Mavic 3 Pro vs. Dji Air 3
290 3 3-26 02:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gabrielebianco
lvl.1

Italy

Hey everyone,
I'm currently in the market for a new drone and I've narrowed down my options to either the DJI Mavic 3 Pro or the DJI Air 3. However, I'm finding it difficult to make a final decision between the two, especially considering I already own the DJI Air 2. I was hoping to get some advice from those who have experience with either or both of these drones.
As a current owner of the DJI Air 2, I've been quite satisfied with its performance, but I'm curious to know if it's worth upgrading to one of the newer models. The Mavic 3 Pro seems to offer significant improvements in camera quality and other features, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment compared to the Air 3.
I primarily use drones for capturing video and photos of landscapes, particularly mountains and hills. Image quality it's crucial t to me, but I also appreciate portability, especially when exploring rugged terrain.
If anyone here has experience with either of these drones, or if you've done a comparison between them, I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice you could offer.
Thanks
Gabriele
3-26 02:47
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I own both of these and the Air 3 is my go to drone, because of the better transmission and lighter weight it makes it easier but I use the Mavic 3 Pro for videos and photos. While the Air 3 has a good camera system, it is nothing compared to the camera of the Mavic 3 Pro. If videos and photos is what you are after then the answer is Mavic 3 Pro hands down.
3-26 09:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. I hope you get great advice from our fellow forum members. The "Consumer Drones Comparison" on the DJI official website might also help you decide. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones. have a great day ahead.
3-26 21:27
Use props
joephill6543
New

Pakistan

While the Mavic 3 Pro offers notable improvements in camera quality and features, its worthiness over the Air 3 depends on your specific needs and budget. As you prioritize image quality and portability for capturing landscapes in rugged terrain, the Mavic 3 Pro's enhanced camera capabilities might justify the investment, especially if you seek top-tier image quality. However, if the Air 3 meets your requirements adequately and offers a more budget-friendly option, it could be the preferable choice.capcutproapk.org
4-16 10:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules