Advanced gimbal adjustments
248 3 3-26 09:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebc1ce0e
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have a Mavic 3 Classic that tells me the firmware is up to date.

Watching videos on You Tube about how to adjust the gimbal for smoothness they talk about 'advanced gimbal adjustments' in the Control section.

My Mavic doesn't have this. Am I missing something, how can I get it? Has it been removed in some update?

Thanks for your advice.

Ron
3-26 09:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ron. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic has indeed the Gain & Expo Tuning under the Control Settings. Can you please confirm which Remote Controller and application you have with your Mavic 3 Classic?
3-26 21:51
Use props
fansebc1ce0e
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, I have the RC Pro with my Mavic 3 Classic and that has the Gain and Expo settings. I have seen an extra setting ‘Advanced Gimbal Adjustments’ used in You Tube channels which I do not have. I don’t know which application you refer to, as far as I know it’s the DJI standard app?
3-26 22:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansebc1ce0e Posted at 3-26 22:25
Hi, I have the RC Pro with my Mavic 3 Classic and that has the Gain and Expo settings. I have seen an extra setting ‘Advanced Gimbal Adjustments’ used in You Tube channels which I do not have. I don’t know which application you refer to, as far as I know it’s the DJI standard app?

Hi there. Thank you for keeping us posted. To access the Gimbal Advanced Settings, you need to go to Gain&Expo Tuning then scroll down to check with the Gimbal advanced settings which you can select the "Max Control Speed (Tilt) and Tilt Smoothness. You may refer to the image below. Hope this helps.
3-27 21:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules