Osmo action 4 file transfer issues
257 2 3-26 09:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jhill
lvl.2

United States

Hello I’m wondering if anyone has experienced this or know how to resolve.  I have twice now ran into an issue where I try to transfer the files from the camera to PC and it fails saying the disk needs to be formatted.  I tried from the camera as well as a memory card reader, I’ve tried transferring to pc as well as my laptop and both have issues.  The first time I just though the card got corrupted somehow so I formatted it and lost some videos that really weren’t a big deal but this time I have footage I want to use, I can see it and play it on my iPhone with the mimo app and I can download it to my phone but I can not get it to my laptop or PC.  Really stupid if I have to download each video to iPhone and then go from iPhone to PC (which is what I’ll attempt tonight).  The last time i formatted and did a quick test video after and was able to send to PC so what’s happening that after I get a few days worth video all a sudden it won’t transfer and says unrecognized format?
3-26 09:40
Use props
Jhill
lvl.2

United States

Ok guess I’m not the only one.  Note to everyone do not use the camera to format the sd card or it won’t read on a PC.

DJI please fix your formatting

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296910&extra=&page=1
3-26 16:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jhill. We're sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is caused by different format methods of the Osmo Action 4 and PC. We highly suggest to use a PC to format the SD card and then use it normally. Rest assured that we will help you forward this to our related department. Thank you for your kind understanding.
4-2 01:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules