Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc6caf33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1590863 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI,
This is my third message in 2 days, so I don't want to come across as unpleasant, but I still have some information to pass on to you.
I'm using a lot of Mavic 3 Pro cameras at the moment.
- The Prores mode does not allow me to use assisted flight functions. It's a really sad.
- Switching from one lens to another is not smooth at all. I made the transition with a Mavic pro 2 Zoom ... There is an explorer mode, but you can't record in ProRes format.
- When you switch from one lens to another, there's a difference in color tint. It would have been great to have no visual difference between the different lenses.
- It would also be useful to know if the drone overheats when transferring files to the computer. Maybe a special start-up of the drone in hard disk mode, which would also let it fold during transfert?
- No output/input usb C port on the battery.
- No possibility of using the RC Pro PLUS.

You're doing a wonderful job, here's my humble feedback.
Thank you very much

3-26 09:46
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

If you go to Camera menu there is an option for the drone to go into USB mode. It then is acting like a USB drive when plugged into your computer and the regular drone functions switch off to conserve power and not overheat.
3-26 15:41
Use props
noki
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Dogpilot Posted at 3-26 15:41
If you go to Camera menu there is an option for the drone to go into USB mode. It then is acting like a USB drive when plugged into your computer and the regular drone functions switch off to conserve power and not overheat.
[view_image]

Thanks I saw that option in the menu but assuming you need to deployed the mavic, turn on the drone, gimbal initialization, etc.
It’s not a light way to turn on the mavic in usb mode only.
Am I correct?
3-26 17:40
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
United States

It goes through its startup, but then goes into USB mode only consuming very little power and staying cool. The drone must be plugged into the computer before you start it up.
3-26 19:29
Use props
noki
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Dogpilot Posted at 3-26 19:29
It goes through its startup, but then goes into USB mode only consuming very little power and staying cool. The drone must be plugged into the computer before you start it up.

Nice!
So I don't have to deploy the wings?
Thanks for your knowledge.

3-26 19:32
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
United States

No, but do take off the gimbal cover or it strains the gimbal. It does not affect anything unless you are plugged into a computer
3-26 19:40
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please add to this -The flight handling characteristics don't match the Mavic 2, (which to my mind was the pretty much perfect straight out of the box.) If you are working on the 4 please, please make it fly like the M2 not the M3!! It's like flying with 'Lane Assist'... absolute pain in the ar#e.
4-1 07:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansbc6caf33.  Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We appreciate your feedback. Regretfully, Mavic 3 Pro does not support Explore mode video recorded with Apple ProRes encoding. As for the color tint, the specifications of the three cameras including aperture, sensor size, and FOV are different, there may be slight color differences when switching between lenses during recording, which is one of the most common phenomena in devices with multiple lenses. We recommend you to not switch between lenses frequently to maintain a stable and consistent image. Or try adjusting the white balance manually if you need to switch between cameras during recording, and the phenomenon can be mitigated. The drone will overheat when transferring files to the computer, this is normal just like other drones, please feel free to use it. You may also use a fan when transferring the data like other users do. And finally, Mavic 3 Pro is a consumer product, that cannot use RC Pro Plus. Thank you for your continued support.
4-2 01:30
Use props
noki
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Thanks for your reply and the informations.

For the last point.
Consumer ≠ Pro, I got it but why it's called Mavic Pro then? And the remote is also called Rc Pro Plus.
Also the remote is android powered so it might work on the Mavic easilly. I thing it will not be that difficult to run consumer Dji Fly app on the remote.

It's the same fact that you can use Dji vidéo transmission products with your Dji Inspire but not with your Mavic Pro. It's nearly the same technology.
Please. DJI don't put too much effort into building a difference between your different products.
Mutalising technology, gears, batteries would be so awesome.

One remote for the Mini, Mavic, Inspire, Matrice, even to have the possibility of using your remote on the Ronin would be awesome.
Same with you vidéo transmission system. If Dji transmission was able to receive the vidéo signal of what you call consumer drone or the remotes it will be a killer feature.

Have a great sunday.
Thanks for the hard work
4-6 19:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

noki Posted at 4-6 19:44
Thanks for your reply and the informations.

For the last point.

We appreciate your feedback, Noki. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-6 19:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules