Video transmission failure
183 2 3-26 14:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc3a1946e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31273 ft
United States

I'm flying a Mini 3 pro with the RC remote and I'm having a persistent, yet itermittent connection issue. I start the drone, start the remote and all seems well. After allowing the IMU, GPS and remote ID to work themselves out (about 45 seconds) I'm able to take off. About 30-90 seconds after that, the video feed fails. It's not a range issue, I'm literally 30 feet above my head. Sometimes the feed freezes, sometimes it goes black. Only recourse is to land, power down the drone and remote, restart (both drone and RC), and hope. Usually, the first restart does the trick, but there have been a couple of times it's happened 3 times in a row. Always fun with a client standing over your shoulder. Aircraft and RC firmware are current (1.00.0700, and 1.03.1200).

Anyone else having this same issue? Any solutions? Barring that, anyone wanna trade an RC-1N for this RC? I feel like the iOS version of the GoFly app was more stable than the Android that the RC is based on, but that could be my Apple bias showing.

Thanks!

3-26 14:18
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

Strange after update the last mini3pro firmware i have problem with connection too, i sent back my mini3pro to dji. The only solution i found is to unselect dual band and choose 2.4 ghz and connection is rock again. but i sent back my drone for more security.
3-26 14:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Hello there. The main factors that affect the transmission distance are firmware, signal transmitter power, attenuation, obstruction, and electromagnetic interference. Please check the notes below and see if it will help:
1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.
3. Check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position.

4. Keep note of trees and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.
5. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers. Have a great day ahead.
3-26 21:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules