Bs65 intelligent battery station
315 9 3-26 15:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

We recently purchased an m350 rtk with th bs65 intelligent battery station. This system is pretty new and has never been used. I was trying to charge the tb65 and wb37 for the first time, but the battery charger will not charge these batteries. There seem to be stuck on waiting mode, they just show the solid yellow LED lights. If i connect the controller to the battery station there is an error that pops up for the battery station : 'Power supply module not recognised'. i have tried updating firmware, downgrading, refreshing, basically all the firmware tricks and nothing works. Is there anyone who can help with this issue? Stuck in project and thats the only available charger. Any help is greatly appreciated!
3-26 15:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assistance, would you please provide us a video recording about the charging operation? We will help you to double-check, thanks.
3-26 20:15
Use props
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 3-26 20:15
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assistance, would you please provide us a video recording about the charging operation? We will help you to double-check, thanks.

Hello Mr Odinson. Please see the pictures below:

3-27 04:23
Use props
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 3-26 20:15

This is what it looks on the interface, and the error it gives

3-27 04:24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I had the same error when using the charging station on a 220V on-board network that was apparently not powerful enough.  On a 220V 20A domestic network, no more problems.
3-27 04:46
Use props
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-27 04:46
I had the same error when using the charging station on a 220V on-board network that was apparently not powerful enough.  On a 220V 20A domestic network, no more problems.

Thank you for this, so you think it might be a power supply problem? because i tried plugging it on both a 120V and 220V socket, still no change
3-27 05:00
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

that other drone guy Posted at 3-27 05:00
Thank you for this, so you think it might be a power supply problem? because i tried plugging it on both a 120V and 220V socket, still no change

If you are on a home network there should be no problem.  I mean a socket in a house.  But why not.
3-27 05:22
Use props
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-27 05:22
If you are on a home network there should be no problem.  I mean a socket in a house.  But why not.

Thank you captain. Tried different outlets still didn't work. I am worried about that error I'm getting. making me think its likely a hardware issue.
3-27 05:25
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

that other drone guy Posted at 3-27 05:25
Thank you captain. Tried different outlets still didn't work. I am worried about that error I'm getting. making me think its likely a hardware issue.

The next step is to try to update or refresh all firmware.

Then try with a different power source like a big generator i mean 2kw and more (because i use it successfully). Maybe you can give a try in a hardware rent shop, pretexting that you could be interested in renting such device in case of. The condition is to know if it works or not. Or simply tell the truth and request a try only.

After that unfortunately the only way is to send it for diagnosis. Since its a brand new unit never used, DJI may replace it very quickly.
3-27 05:31
Use props
that other drone guy
lvl.1

Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-27 05:31
The next step is to try to update or refresh all firmware.

Then try with a different power source like a big generator i mean 2kw and more (because i use it successfully). Maybe you can give a try in a hardware rent shop, pretexting that you could be interested in renting such device in case of. The condition is to know if it works or not. Or simply tell the truth and request a try only.

Thank you captain, i have tried most of those options, except maybe using a 2kw generator. will give that a shot, thanks for the assist
3-27 05:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules