Serious webcam mode problems
204 2 3-27 17:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KIRILLNE
lvl.2
Russia

1) She is missing 60 frames in the OBS program, even if you switch in the camera itself, the OBS sees only 30 (I already tried it with several computers, apparently the problem is in the firmware. Windows 10\11

2) It heats up in webcam mode many times more than during normal operation, is it possible to somehow optimize this? So that it works without charging and discharging the battery and directly from the computer’s USB

3) the sound of the DJ MIC 2 microphones when connected to a computer on Windows via Bluetooth hisses, just like earlier on broadcasts from the camera (what you fixed)
It would also be interesting to use it in wired mode without worrying about charging, but it only appears as a flash drive(

3-27 17:42
Use props
KIRILLNE
lvl.2
Russia

All these problems were present both in the previous version of the firmware and in the newest one from Date: 2024.01.31
3-27 19:03
Use props
KIRILLNE
lvl.2
Russia

As I understand it, the problem is precisely in compatibility with Windows, and Mac users do not have such a problem, please, I’m really looking forward to a solution and 60 frames in the webcam
4-2 14:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules