Dji mini se - Flyaway and crash
251 5 3-28 01:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

Today i started flying in a open field near a road, and then the drone starts going at full speed to the left and hit a house at full speed then fell on some rocks from 5m destroing the drone completly.

Flight info: Payload mode enabled (forgot to turn it off from the other day when i used prop guards), 12 satelites on takeoff. I calibrated compass before flight bc the app said so.
Damage: propellers destroyed, 2 arms (left side) destroyed, gimbal makes wierd noise, one motor internally damaged because the arm crack is near it, and something red is coming out of the motor, battery destroyed (still boots, but the detach piece is ripped off and you can see the battery inside), back cover broken. On startup, all 4 motors spin 3 times like normal, but it doesnt do that startup noise, and gthe gimbal does loud noise. The drone has power system hardware error, and looking at flight log i can notice that the compass is facing the wrong way while the drone is flying away. The back cover is completly ripped of the drone and it broke the drone body on the back.
Somehow it hit the wall so hard that the the flight log stops before the drone hits the wall, and also the recording from last 10s stops before the impact.
Shold i apply for flyaway service? Sience the drone started flying on its own and hit the wall. Please tell me how to proceed with the case.

I also have another dji mini se with a broken motor, esc board, and a broken arm and external damage, that had flyaway and then hit a tree and fell in river. But i no longar have flight log, because after the drone fell in water i went after it, and somehow my phone fell in water and broke, and i lost the log sience it didnt upload in time, and that phone now has motherboard damage beyond repair. Is there a way i can sent both drones, and also i need new remote controller because the antennas are broken, and the rc sticks are broken.

Video:
Flight log of the crash in the house: https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/5F6NFAS9DTEED0D0ZP1S/
Also when using google maps, the map is shifted towards south, so the actual pozitions are more south, because it looks like i started from the neighbors house, but i actually started more south in the garden zone. Also after doing log checking.
I see from the flight log, the error lightning too dark, but that is false because it was sun outside, and the compass facing the wrong way. I attached video where you can clearly see the flyaway.

Thanks
3-28 01:47
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you start flyaway and repair cases through the link below and send the crashed drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the crash, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support
3-28 02:08
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 02:08
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you start flyaway and repair cases through the link below and send the crashed drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the crash, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. http://www.dji.com/support

I didnt submit a flyaway/repair case yet. But i speak with support team, and sent all the info, Thanks
3-28 02:21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 3-28 02:21
I didnt submit a flyaway/repair case yet. But i speak with support team, and sent all the info, Thanks

Thank you for your update. If it is convenient, you could also provide us the case number and we will also help you to take care of it.
3-28 03:14
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Thor Posted at 3-28 03:14
Thank you for your update. If it is convenient, you could also provide us the case number and we will also help you to take care of it.

Thanks
CAS-16081135-D7X9Y9
3-28 04:04
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your reply. We will follow on it. If you would like to check the case status, you could please check the link https://repair.dji.com/us/trace/list. Thanks.
3-28 05:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules