DJI Mic 2 - enable 32bit Float without the receiver
501 9 3-29 02:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

enable 32bit float and low-cut recording without the receiver but having only purchased the transmitter to connect it to the iPhone... how can I do it?
3-29 02:43
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The transmitter doesn't have the 32-bit recording enabled by default. A receiver needs to be used or either an Action 4 or Pocket 3, to switch to 32-bit recording mode. We appreciate your patience.
3-30 01:40
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

Tony, I only have the transmitter (€99) purchased on Amazon... I have to connect it to my iPhone 15 Pro and reading the specifications of the object (DJI website) it doesn't say that to enable the 32bit float functions (for another extremely important for me) and the low-cut function, you also need to have an Action 4 or a Pocket 3. Please do something to solve this serious problem. Grazie.
3-30 07:54
Use props
Andy Spaeth
New
Germany

Hello.
I have exactly the same problem and I would like a solution.
For example, 32bit float can be set as the default setting via an update. Best regards
Andy
4-1 04:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 3-30 07:54
Tony, I only have the transmitter (€99) purchased on Amazon... I have to connect it to my iPhone 15 Pro and reading the specifications of the object (DJI website) it doesn't say that to enable the 32bit float functions (for another extremely important for me) and the low-cut function, you also need to have an Action 4 or a Pocket 3. Please do something to solve this serious problem. Grazie.

Hi, Jozzino. I understand. What I can do is submit your request to the relevant team to provide them with feedback and evaluate it. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.
4-2 00:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andy Spaeth Posted at 4-1 04:07
Hello.
I have exactly the same problem and I would like a solution.
For example, 32bit float can be set as the default setting via an update. Best regards

We understand the inconvenience. We are actively submitting your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.
4-2 00:45
Use props
djiuser_3vnQwjMFBXHF
lvl.1

Slovakia

Just bought a transmitter and they still didn't fix it. Such a bummer.
4-12 06:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3vnQwjMFBXHF Posted at 4-12 06:45
Just bought a transmitter and they still didn't fix it. Such a bummer.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.
4-13 03:00
Use props
jpdesign
lvl.1

Slovakia

If you don't fix it soon I may have to return my mic for a zoom h1essential.
4-13 23:20
Use props
jpdesign
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI email support told me to go to a DJI service center for changing settings, so I did that. The service center told me, that it couldn't be done. They tried anyway. BUT THE SETTINGS DIDN'T SAVE. What is this? It doesn't feel like a DJI product.
4-17 11:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules