Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Avata 2 is coming closer
5973 82 3-31 03:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-1 03:49
Didn't come out on the 11th or 26th of March so maybe you meant 11th or 26th of April.

I won't buy me an Avata2, that is for sure. Goggles 3, controller 3, not compatible with all the rest which is not older than a year.
The DJI Avata was released August, 2022, two years after it was clear, that the regulations would make it impossible to fly A1 after 2023. So the Avata was a one-year drone? Because of its light weight, under 500gr it was possible to fly A1 until 31.12.2023 - now as a DJI AVATA owner i am literally FU**ED, have to go to end of world to fly A3, same with the FPV. A drone which was released March 2021, also after the regulations were clear and done. I think at least the drones which have been release after 2021 should be re-certified. At least the Avata1, what the F*** is wrong with you DJI? Now i am really pi**ed. 18 month after release the Avata1 is a throw away drone because you need to go to fly somewhere deep in the backlands...while other older drones are being re-certified, the avata isn't. But there it comes, the new Avata, BUY, BUY, BUY! And buy a new controller, a new goggles because all the old ones aren't compatible. I really wish there would be another company with comparable drones, so DJI would not have the monopole and do whatever they want to.
4-10 07:16
Use props
Earth In Motion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2580118 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Hi guys,

I uploaded a sample footage from new DJI AVATA 2. It's my first experience with a FPV drone.

4-11 05:24
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Earth In Motion Posted at 4-11 05:24
Hi guys,

I uploaded a sample footage from new DJI AVATA 2. It's my first experience with a FPV drone.

Great video.
4-11 05:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules