O3 air unit, low video range
186 3 3-31 07:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TTmper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7379236 ft
Norway

Hello,  I would appreciate any help in solving a problem with my drone. I bought a new Geprc cinelog 25 v2 with O3 air unit, using with DJI FPV remote controller 2 and Integra googles. The problem is very short  video transmission range, video drops from 50 mbps to 0 when I fly 50-150 m away. Clear area with no obstacles and interference. All software is updated, FCC mode, tried longer antenna, nothing helps and can’t fly more than 150 m. Please help me to fix this issue
3-31 07:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, there. You can try changing the environment and see if the problem exists.
3-31 20:14
Use props
TTmper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7379236 ft
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 20:14
Hi, there. You can try changing the environment and see if the problem exists.

Hello, these is the same issue in different environments. The same behavior in different locations. Tried longer antenna - all the same. Moreover I have second drone with O3 unit and the range is great.
4-8 14:59
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TTmper Posted at 4-8 14:59
Hello, these is the same issue in different environments. The same behavior in different locations. Tried longer antenna - all the same. Moreover I have second drone with O3 unit and the range is great.

May I ask if you mean you tested the second drone with the same O3 Air Unit, remote controller, and Goggles in the same environment? If the issue still exists, please provide us with the logs of the Air Unit and goggles for further analysis.
4-8 22:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules