Lost control !
226 4 4-1 08:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WVdE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 992707 ft
Belgium

Taking a short test flight before actually going out flying, the drone could take off, move up and down, but not forwards, backwards nor sideways (i.e. all commands by right stick).
Tried restarting RC2 & Mini 4 pro, calibrated compas and IMU, changed battery, all to no avail !
What's going on !?
4-1 08:20
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Is the right joystick faulty? Check the connector.
4-1 10:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, WVdE. Thank you for reaching out. What is the flight environment like? Indoors or outdoors? Are there any obstacles around? Can you please provide a video showing the issue? We will wait for your reply.
4-1 20:07
Use props
WVdE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 992707 ft
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-1 20:07
Hi, WVdE. Thank you for reaching out. What is the flight environment like? Indoors or outdoors? Are there any obstacles around? Can you please provide a video showing the issue? We will wait for your reply.

Thank you for your answer.
After calibrating the joysticks it seems to be working alright.
Strange though that this could happen all of a sudden...

(I tested indoors as I'm living in a city nearby an airport thus NFZ. Testing in the open field would take me a considerable amount of time and effort ... )
4-1 22:58
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WVdE Posted at 4-1 22:58
Thank you for your answer.
After calibrating the joysticks it seems to be working alright.
Strange though that this could happen all of a sudden...

Thank you for the update, WVdE. We're glad the issue has been resolved by calibrating the remote. Should you experience this issue again please provide the needed information for us to further check. Have a safe flight always!
4-3 07:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules