225 3 4-3 16:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm using the FPV Controller 1, V2 goggles and an FPV air unit o1 on my Geprc Rocket and HD Toothpick, everything worked fine last season. I just put a brand new battery into the controller, I'm starting everything for the first time this year and my FPV controller 1 just started beeping, I go into the goggles settings / controller / center the sticks,  calibrate the sticks and the left dial , I have two blue checkmarks showing the two calibration processes were sucsessfull but there is not way to move the cursor down to the finish button, thus I cannot complete the calibration process. I tried the 5 way and all buttons and dials on the controller, if I click down on the 5 way it just starts the calibration over from the biginning.

It seems the controlleris binding to the air craft and goggles, there is a green light on the controler, all batterty lights are lit, I can access the controller menu in the goggles settings but I can't arm the motors or get the beeping to stop

FPV Air Unit V1.00.0608  
FPV controller V1.00.0608
FPV Goggles V2  V1.00.0607

4-3 16:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, picasox1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with a video showing the issue? We will wait for your reply.
4-3 20:44
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-3 20:44
Hi, picasox1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with a video showing the issue? We will wait for your reply.

sure, how do you take a video of what you are seeing in the goggles
4-4 07:41
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

picasox1 Posted at 4-4 07:41
sure, how do you take a video of what you are seeing in the goggles

Hi there. Please check our PM/DM. Thank you.
4-5 06:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules