DJI Go App trouble pulling HD video from camera
1422 4 2015-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

Seems as though I have trouble trying to pull the HD video from the Phantom camera in the Go app.   If I hit the download icon it gives me errors or if I have the Convert to HD button selected when selecting clips I get errors like "an error has occurred" or "disconnected from camera".  I'm sitting right next to the aircraft or even just in the other room from me.  It randomly will work after many many tries.  Anyone else have this issue?  I'm using an iPad Air.  My P3 is 5 days old and all firmware is current.

2015-9-12
Use props
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

Anyone?  I can't even publish my video with this problem.  
2015-9-13
Use props
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

Seriously this is pretty irritating.  DJI or someone chime in?  Either noone else has problems, noone else uses the Go App to edit or its just my equipment or iPad.  I select a clip, typically 6 second, convert to HD, try to save clip and error.  I can move the clip one second one way or the other and try it again and sometimes it works.  Sometimes it takes 4-5 tries.  I've searched the web on this and nothing.  
2015-9-13
Use props
lancegriggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448327 ft
United States

You are doing it the worse way. Yes it's buggy doing it that way, but the video quality is not good as it's only upscaling the video. Go to Best Buy and purchase the SD card camera cable for your lightening connection. Take your SD card from your Phantom and insert it in the cable with the other end into the iPad. Import your pics and videos easily that way. Be prepared to be blown away by the quality.
2015-9-13
Use props
seanmotox250
lvl.1

United States

lancegriggs Posted at 2015-9-13 21:09
You are doing it the worse way. Yes it's buggy doing it that way, but the video quality is not good  ...

That's even possible?  That would be a million times better than sitting here with my bird burning up battery power and getting millions of errors.  How would anyone know that though with the lack of Go App documentation?
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules