New Shutter Button 'Erase Clip Mode' - Make optional
143 2 4-7 03:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranta62
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm using the latest FW on Pocket 3 - Version 01.03.05.02
Basically - the Shutter Button 'Hold to erase last clip'  should be made a configurable option.
You only have to hold the button down a little too long and the annoying 'erase last clip' activates - with danger of losing a valuable 'once off clip'.

Personally I hate this.
Please make this a configurable option in settings in the next FW update.
I've also found during filming video I touch the shutter button to stop filming but filming until I have pressed again. Why ?

The timing to press the shutter button has to be 'just right' to avoid activating the annoying  'erase last clip'.

I question the robustness of this new 'hold down and erase' function you have added.
This is not a professional feature in my view, its a bit gimmicky and can erase a valuable piece of footage accidently.

4-7 03:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ranta62. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-7 18:54
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the   feature is only available during a recording not afterwards. so what can happen if you long press by mistake, erase teh footage.  maybe make it  nstead of a 3 second 7 second, but we must all pay attention to teh screen it will allow you to STOP the erase.
4-8 03:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules