214 12 4-10 09:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
picasox1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222028 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am trying to fix the beeping issue with my fpv controller v1 by using betaflight as I cannot complete the calibration process in the googles, which seems to be the most suggested solution.

I started messing around with the settings in ports before I thought to take note of the current settings, I am using the original DJI Air Unit on a GepRC Rocket Plus with the
GEP-20A-F4 AIO Flight controller

I need the positions of the Identifier / Configuration - MSP / Serial RX switch positions

I also need the reciever settings because part of the issue is that the reciever tab is not showing any movement on the sticks or switches and betaflight says my RTX table is not set up properly.

4-10 09:36
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hi, is beeping coming from rc1? why can't You calibrate using goggles?
4-10 14:45
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Baatory Stefan Posted at 4-10 14:45
hi, is beeping coming from rc1? why can't You calibrate using goggles?

I can't move the cursor down to finish , and complete the calibration process, this is a link to more about it

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D708%26typeid%3D708
4-10 17:07
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

now, dont get offended if Youve tried this but I had this issue with other dji controllers. Make sure Youve moved all other dials on ccontroller in this case wheel on top left and see if that helps
4-11 13:58
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

basically move everything you con find on controller to all positions and leave at mid point
4-11 13:59
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I couldn't get offended by someone trying to help, thanks I'll give it a shot

One thing I've noticed is niether my v1 or v2 rc controller works in betaflight, completely no input at all,  also all the vtx tables for all my air units 01 and 03 are wiped out in betaflight, everything worked last year, all i did is update the firmware on all my DJI devices because I got the new Integra goggles, now NONE OF MY LITTLE FPV DRONES WORK. They all seem to have the same problem and I don't understand betaflight well enough to figure out all the settings, and there are no instructions, I done hours of google searching and youtubeing and can only find bits and pieces
I was convinced to throw in the towel on my older stuff and migrate everything over to the o3 air unit but that doesn't even work!

The Avata works fine with everythnig, except the FPV rc1 which is not compatable

4-11 16:02
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I dont think controller 1 is meant to work with integra. I think it only works with v1 and v2. My understanding is that controller 2 should work with goggles 2 and integra but personally I havent tried it. Because of compatibiliy issues I started going more into ELRS for controlling non dji fpv drones. I mostly use Jumper tpro and I can highly reccomend it. Quite cheap as well.
4-12 05:42
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Try to play about with betaflight rc settings. Im sure Ive seen something on Joshua Bardwells youtube channel about it
4-12 05:44
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I take it Youve updated:
Goggle integra
controller 2
vista or air unit
this may be of assitance:
protocol in betaflight should be the same as in google settings -I recommend sbus baud fast
4-12 05:50
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Baatory Stefan Posted at 4-12 05:42
I dont think controller 1 is meant to work with integra. I think it only works with v1 and v2. My understanding is that controller 2 should work with goggles 2 and integra but personally I havent tried it. Because of compatibiliy issues I started going more into ELRS for controlling non dji fpv drones. I mostly use Jumper tpro and I can highly reccomend it. Quite cheap as well.

No, I use the fpv controller 1 with the original air unit and caddx vista, and I use my Goggle V2 with those.  I use the controller 2 and goggles integra with with the DJI Avata and trying to use it with the new o3 air unit I just got a few days ago. I have updated everything to the latest firmware except the goggles V2 because then they wouldn't be compatible with my DJI FPV drone. I'm trying to use the air unit o3 on a Pavo 20, but none of my air units, cadxx vista or o3 air unit are working and all of them are missing the VTX table and set up in beta flight and niether my controller 2 or 1 responds in betaflight, all my older stuff worked last year until i starting updating all the DJI firmware and also upgraded to the latest Betaflight version.

I'm in a world of hurt because I don;t understand this stuff. My avata and FPV work fine as do the goggle v2 and integra and controller 2 when i use them together, but nothing works with the small FPV quads. Also my controller 1 is beeping and I can;t fugure that out either, I put a brand noew battery in that and undated the firemware and it started beeping.
4-12 06:15
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Baatory Stefan Posted at 4-12 05:44
Try to play about with betaflight rc settings. Im sure Ive seen something on Joshua Bardwells youtube channel about it

yep watch that one as well, I need to go through it a few more times, it only has bits and pieces of what I need because I have multiple problems across multiple devices
4-12 06:18
Use props
picasox1
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Baatory Stefan Posted at 4-12 05:50
I take it Youve updated:
Goggle integra
controller 2

yes updated and set to Sbus fast in the goggles, saw that on JB's video
4-12 06:19
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Its a tough one. I once had an issue with a cable connection between dji unit and the flight controller. Two uart cables simply weren't there. Turned out that uart has already been used by crossfire and someone decided not to include this option. I understand You already had it flying before upgrading goggles so it's probably not this either
4-21 23:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules