Are we ever going to see Fuji X-H2 and X-T5 compatibility???
250 3 4-10 18:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI - I cannot fathom why we are still waiting for RS3 Mini compatibitly with the Fujifilm X-H2 and X-T5. These are not new cameras now and are both extrememly capable, highly specced & poplular video cameras and don't connect via USB or Bluetooth to the Mini.

Is there something you need from Fujifilm to make them compatible? The reply from DJI to every other post here about these cameras either says "it's the same as the X-H2s" - it's NOT and doesn't work, or worse "check our compatablilty list" or "we'll talk to our engineers". I also notice even the brand new Ronin 4 isn't compatible - what's the story DJI???

Seriously I'm about to give up waiting, sell my Ronin and go and buy a ZHIYUN gimble because they ARE now compatible with both these cameras!
4-10 18:43
Use props
ResonatorUAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1671781 ft
United Kingdom

I kinda feel the same way,  if DJI does not provide support for the FujiFilm XT5 on the RS3 Mini then I will happily sell the gimbal and look elsewhere.
Previously I was using it on my XT3 and it was fine. I need to see some movement on this issue because we have been waiting around for too long.
4-11 02:14
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI are you there????
A reply would be nice!!
4-15 19:53
Use props
djiuser_ILebIDMeoT3o
New
Cambodia

all the vendors dump on x-h2 because sales numbers are not high enough for marketing team to get out of bed creates lots of ill will for DJI
and come on it's only a bluetooth interface and I am sure Fuji provided simple api
and don't assume other vendors are any better
after months of back and forth with feiyutech they finally had 'support' in firmware and correct cable but the gimbal won't level properly and wanders constantly so I just gave the POS away
4-20 03:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules