1097 53 4-11 04:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2992 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz Posted at 4-18 08:56
Why are you sending us on a wild goose chase?
1 - from Amazon.com for these batteries there is no shipping to Europe.
2 - resellers in Germany do not sell such batteries, guess why?

Their is shipping from us Amazon.com to Europa I ordered 2 plus batteries seller rotologic sends to Europe
4-19 09:46
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 07:31
Thank you for the feedback. Our DJI Mini 4 Pro has been designed in line with the current draft C0 class identification standards (drones below the weight of 250 grams). Regulators in Europe and other jurisdictions around the world (e.g. the US or Australia) have agreed that drones weighing less than 250 grams are not going to cause the same kind of damage as a heavier drone when involved in a crash or collision. Since they consider sub-250g drones to pose the lowest risks, they have made them subject to fewer restrictions and requirements than their heavier counterparts. The larger battery (Intelligent Flight Battery Plus) would add approx. 40 grams to the Maximum Take-Off Mass (MTOM) of the DJI Mini 4 Pro and place it into the draft C1 class identification standard which would pose more restrictions on the use of the drone. DJI would like to avoid this scenario for the Mini series of our portfolio in order to appeal to a wider consumer base.

I understand but let people who upgraded their drone from C0 class to C1 class and can prove that must be able to buy plus batteries.

It’s for everybody possible to do a application in the remote to upgrade your c0 drone to c1 as I did with my mini 4 pro

Now I have to buy from outside Europe with high costs of shipment and import taxes, that’s not fair
4-19 09:55
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216585 ft
Germany

Don Grigori Posted at 4-19 09:46
Their is shipping from us Amazon.com to Europa I ordered 2 plus batteries seller rotologic sends to Europe [view_image]

No, they don't!
Maybe because you live in Netherlands was a different story.And yes, I live in Europe, Germany.

image_2024-04-21_114428733.png
4-21 01:39
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

You can try to order it directly through their homepage. Possibly, a group order might also be worthwhile.
4-21 02:24
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

That’s weird why to me and not to Germany
4-21 10:11
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Germany

Don Grigori Posted at 4-21 10:11
That’s weird why to me and not to Germany

Anyway, even if I can order them I still don't.
Last time I have ordered some aftermarket blades for my M4P from USA.
The 21 USD got a nice tax of 12.60€.
If I order something worth of 200 the tax will be around 60€
4-21 11:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz Posted at 4-18 08:56
Why are you sending us on a wild goose chase?
1 - from Amazon.com for these batteries there is no shipping to Europe.
2 - resellers in Germany do not sell such batteries, guess why?

Hi, djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz. We're sorry for the inconvenience.  I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
4-21 20:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Don Grigori Posted at 4-19 09:55
I understand but let people who upgraded their drone from C0 class to C1 class and can prove that must be able to buy plus batteries.

It’s for everybody possible to do a application in the remote to upgrade your c0 drone to c1 as I did with my mini 4 pro

Thank you for sharing your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience, Don. We will escalate your feedback to our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
4-21 20:36
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.3
Germany

Hi there,
I‘ve double checked this for me (in Germany) as well…
The mentioned batteries are NOT orderable.
I‘ve checked this for the Netherlands as well - doesn‘t work either.
DJI: Please fix this as soon as possible!

Thanks.
Regards,
Ralf
4-23 10:18
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

Rkorell Posted at 4-23 10:18
Hi there,
I‘ve double checked this for me (in Germany) as well…
The mentioned batteries are NOT orderable.
In complete Europe it is impossible to order because of the C0
In your controller you can ask to remove the C0 and DJI will send you within 20 working days stickers etc to make at C1 the you get a link with new software so your mini4 pro also broadcast his id.
When that is done you are allowed to fly above 250 gram with your drone and can use the plus batteries if you have the certificate for above 250 grams
I have A1,2 & 3

Now it is waiting for DJI that they give it free for upgraded DJI mini 4 drones to C1 to buy plus batteries
4-23 11:23
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.3
Germany

Dear Don Grigori,
yes, I'm aware of this and my Mini 4 pro IS on approved C1.
This doesn't help with buying the battery plus ...

"give it free for upgraded DJI mini 4 drones to C1 to buy plus batteries" is what I'm asking for...

Regards,
Ralf
4-24 04:26
Use props
djiuser_VUOjxdWNyxMT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33829 ft
Belgium

Rkorell Posted at 4-24 04:26
Dear Don Grigori,
yes, I'm aware of this and my Mini 4 pro IS on approved C1.
This doesn't help with buying the battery plus ...

Dear Gamora,

Why you ave us the link to the US Amazon website, to be able to buy the Intelligent Plus Battery, but not the possibilty to buy it locally at Amazon or in the shop of DJI Europe?
I understand very well that this Plus battery may not be used in Europe with legacy or C0 certified M4P, but there is no reason at all why DJI does not give the possibilty to owners C1 certifified M4P drones.
I have a few options, in a way DJI remains compliant with European legislation:
1st option: The seller (DJI, Amazon or another) indicates clearly (in bold red) that due to European legislation the product could not be used with a legacy or C0 certified M4P.
2nd option: every owner of a C1 certified M4P can ask and will receive from DJI a code, he/she needs to be able to buy the product in Europe
3rd option: every buyer of this product in Europe has to indicate whilst buying the product that he/she is aware that the product may only be used in combination with the C1 M4.

So different options
4-27 05:58
Use props
djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz
lvl.1
Germany

I was able to find a Chinese seller on Amazon, battery plus 3850mAh, 136€.
Order was placed, first battery pass the original test, did the update, drone flew for 27 minutes, RTH at 17% remaining.

All good and dandy.
Now comes the fun part:
Ordered a second battery, from same seller.
He did sent to me a clone battery, tried to do the update, the drone got an error, after restart: the battery is non DJI brand.
Returned to Amazon in the same day, waiting for refund.
Why the seller tried to scam people... no idea.

Before shooting the messenger: I have A1/A3 certificate, I can use battery plus with my C1 drone.
At least I have one now, even if the price was steep.
5-14 11:45
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_gZIKiStK9zHz Posted at 5-14 11:45
I was able to find a Chinese seller on Amazon, battery plus 3850mAh, 136€.
Order was placed, first battery pass the original test, did the update, drone flew for 27 minutes, RTH at 17% remaining.

You should buy it where I bought it from US seller much cheaper and original DJI brand battery

But it is still ridiculous that people who have upgraded their mini 4 pro drone from C0 to C1 still can not buy the batteries in the official DJI store online or at official dealers in Europe
IMG_6857.jpeg
5-14 23:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules