Motion controller 3 - is it coming in lefthand version ?
254 3 4-11 06:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589331 ft
Denmark

I have had som problems with the motion controller - both 1 and 2, since I am lefthanded. Can see the motion 3 has same layout on the buttons. Would be nice if there would come a lefthand version, since camera button is hard use using it with left hand and the jog wheel will probably be the same. Is that something there is in the works evt. ( probably a question for a DJI support person :-)
4-11 06:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While this version is not yet available, we would love to forward this suggestion to our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
4-11 20:56
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589331 ft
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-11 20:56
Hi there. We appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. While this version is not yet available, we would love to forward this suggestion to our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

Sound great, would be cool for all lefthand people with a motion controller that is for their hand. Or a motioncontroller that is not I favor of left or right with the buttons placed so they can be used by both hands.
4-12 00:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Marclykke76 Posted at 4-12 00:19
Sound great, would be cool for all lefthand people with a motion controller that is for their hand. Or a motioncontroller that is not I favor of left or right with the buttons placed so they can be used by both hands.

I appreciate your input. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
4-13 00:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules