Firmware update
1520 4 2015-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NealR
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Decided that I really needed to update my firmware since I got the drone, and have gone to the latest.

The gimbal mount was flashing away red/green, and is now solid green, but it still hasn't done the start up since going solid green. Should I leave it and wait still? I can hear a daaaa, da da constantly sounding, but it's not the normal startup sound.

Help????

2015-9-13
Use props
Andrewsokolovic
lvl.2

Canada

It's telling you morse code, dash dot dot. Or D, for done. Turn it off, wait 15-20 mins for it to cool down, turn it back on and do an imu calibration on a level surface then a gimbal calibration. Then turn it off, go to your field and fly
2015-9-13
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

daaaa, da da and a solid green light means its done, turn it off..
2015-9-13
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Follow these instructions exactly:
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... -using-dji-go.50065

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-9-13
Use props
NealR
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Andrewsokolovic Posted at 2015-9-13 16:12
It's telling you morse code, dash dot dot. Or D, for done. Turn it off, wait 15-20 mins for it to co ...

Saw this just as I thought it must have completed.

But all working, RC updated to the 1.3FW seperately, via the DJIGO app, and the second battery all updated.

Took it for a quick test flight following the IMU and gimbal calibrations, all running smoothly. I hope to take it out later in the week to mess around with the new flight modes!

Thanks!
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules