DJI RC Pro Enterise Strap bracket and tripod bracket
127 3 4-12 11:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaddogTwo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2783189 ft
United States

Trying to locate a strap bracket and a tripod bracket for the DJI RC Pro Enterprise controller.  I have found several brackets advertised that are for the DJI RC Pro Enterprise controller, but the images show the controller that is sold with Argas T10-T40 series drone

https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/product-page/lifthor-tripod-bracket-for-dji-smart-controller-enterprise

tripod-bracket.jpg
4-12 11:10
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13363842 ft
  • >>>
United States

The link very clearly says Smart Controller Enterprise. Which is much different from the RC Pro Enterprise. What you're looking for is here: https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/product-page/lifthor-rc-pro-pure-tripod-mount-with-quick-release
4-12 18:11
Use props
BaddogTwo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2783189 ft
United States

The link you sent list the DJI RC Pro, I don't have that controller but the demsions might be the same as the DJI RC Pro Enterprise, which is the controller I have for my Mavic 3 Multispectral.

The "DJI Smart Controller Enterprise" is listed on the DJI Store as only being compatible with Matrice 300 RTK, Probably compatible with the 350 RTK as well but that drone is not listed.

The Controller for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Drones is called "DJI RC Pro Enterprise".  This controller is only compatible with the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Drones.

Then there is the "DJI RC Plus", this only compatible for the Matrice Series Drones, Inspire 3, and the DJI Flycart 30.

The "DJI RC Pro" is For the Mavic 3 Pro & Classic series drones,
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Air 2S

Way to go DJI for making this way more complicated than it needs to be.  LOL
4-13 06:38
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13363842 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I sent a link for the RC Pro because it is identical to the RC Pro Enterprise. The only difference is the firmware that is flashed to it. The Smart Controller Enterprise is only compatible with the M300 and does not work with the M350. The RC Plus is compatible with both however. There are actually 2 versions of the RC Plus, one that works with the Inspire 3 and one that works with all others. The only difference again being the firmware that is on it. Your RC Pro Enterprise is compatible with the M3E M3T M3M and also now the Matrice 3D/3DT. All the RC Pro accessories also will work with it.
4-13 09:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules