438 8 4-12 12:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

Good night,
The stupid regulations that we have in Europe have given us an excellent Avata 2 that can only reach 19m/s even in acro mode.

DJI, I just want to know if it could be possible a process in the near future in order to lose the C1 label and let the Avata 2 marked as a C2 model letting the beginner mode as the one limited to 3m/s to acomplish with EASA specs or if this wasn't possible, let it marked as a C3 model.

4-12 12:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, Fozando. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI Avata is delivered with a C1 class identification label. However, we will surely gather this feedback as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-13 22:23
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-13 22:23
Hello, Fozando. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI Avata is delivered with a C1 class identification label. However, we will surely gather this feedback as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Thank you,

In my personal thoughts, I see more accurate let this Avata 2 to fly under the A3 subcathegory and improve on a new FPV sub 250g model to be labeled as C1, this one would be perfect to fly in urban enviroments, but I would also like to know the thoughts of other users about this topic
4-13 22:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-13 22:53
Thank you,

In my personal thoughts, I see more accurate let this Avata 2 to fly under the A3 subcathegory and improve on a new FPV sub 250g model to be labeled as C1, this one would be perfect to fly in urban enviroments, but I would also like to know the thoughts of other users about this topic

You're welcome, Fozando. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
4-14 20:20
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-14 20:20
You're welcome, Fozando. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

No, that's all for the moment
4-14 21:24
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I'll back You Up! Though I did not fly in M mode I'd really like and S mode speed-up (I greatly enjoy 110 km/h of my DJI FPV) with whatever label they like - a good example is the C0 to C1 procedure for Mini 4 - I like that!
4-14 21:29
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

alex_markov Posted at 4-14 21:29
I'll back You Up! Though I did not fly in M mode I'd really like and S mode speed-up (I greatly enjoy 110 km/h of my DJI FPV) with whatever label they like - a good example is the C0 to C1 procedure for Mini 4 - I like that!

Exactly, I am asking for the possibility of a similar process.

In my particular situation, I am not going to fly an over 250g FPV drone in urban areas and the C1 limitation completely lacks the immersion experience. It feels like stay flying a Mavic with the goggles.
4-14 21:34
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-14 20:20

DJI Paladin,

After sharing thoughts with other users in the forum, we think that the better solution for don't have the problem with the 19m/s speed limitation is do a change from the the C1 label to a C2 label, leaving the Beginner mode as the one limited to 3m/s as EASA rules are demanding for C2 class drones.

If this solution is possible, you could stablish a similar process like the one that you have done with the Mini 4 Pro to allow the C1 marking in order of usign the Plus batteries.
4-15 05:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-15 05:46
DJI Paladin,

After sharing thoughts with other users in the forum, we think that the better solution for don't have the problem with the 19m/s speed limitation is do a change from the the C1 label to a C2 label, leaving the Beginner mode as the one limited to 3m/s as EASA rules are demanding for C2 class drones.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Fozando. Rest assured that we will consider recording this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Please note that all suggestions will undergo evaluation. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-17 23:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules