DJI, Give us more speed with motion controller
360 9 4-12 16:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Why the hell is the avata 2 limited to max 57km hour in sport mode????

Why is it only possible with a fpv controller to go a little bit faster? There is no very good reason for this!
Just upgrade the avata 2 with motion controller to approx. 75 or 80 km hour for those who want a bit faster without the need to go in manual mode (which is quiet difficult).

Please add...
4-12 16:29
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

I know for sure a lot of owners would like it to have a little bit more speed with motion controller.
4-12 16:30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the motion controller cannot go into manual mode, there's no way for it's speed to match that from the remote controller.
4-12 18:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-12 19:19
Use props
LucasYL
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still don't understand how to use the RC with the Avata.
4-12 20:56
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

The Saint Posted at 4-12 18:29
If the motion controller cannot go into manual mode, there's no way for it's speed to match that from the remote controller.

DJI should change their maximum parameters in sport mode w/ Avata 2. Now we've got a maximum speed of 57kmph. Why are they giving us not more space in case of the maximum speed.
The max speed with motion controller was a bottle neck in the first avata. Hope they could add some extra speed in firmware update without the need to have a fpv controller.
Manual mode is too difficult for a lot.
4-12 22:30
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

The problem with this is the C1 label. The speed of the Avata 2 is limited to 19m/s even in acro (manual) mode usign the FPV Controller 3 to use both hands.

These are the rubbish european laws.
4-13 02:17
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

But with the fpv controller the speed may go up to much higher speeds. Why is that possible if it has C1 label and why not a little bit more speed option with a motion controller?
Is the fpv controller also restricted to the lower speeds in europe?
4-13 04:29
Use props
calvarez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1162920 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are reasons for this, whether they are "good" or not is opinion.  But the MC is definitely less precise and slower.
4-17 11:14
Use props
OldGuy2024
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328632 ft
United States

Probably  have a few  flaming bricks thrown at me... Probably should learn to fly manual if you want to go fast.  New to the DJI world.  Only one session flying the Avata2.  N mode is almost like self flying.  Was at altitude dealing with (high wind warning) when changing the mode to S.  The MC2 adds a variable. So maybe it's the soft nature of the controller. S mode felt more like what Angle/Horizon mode with moderate expo and limited rate settings.  Lot more "stable" than what I was expecting v. other quads owned flying in "S" mode. Not sure if I would like flying M mode if it was possible with the MC2.  Now I have an "excuse" for the RC3

Question??  Is Manual DJI mode like "real" manual in the rest of the UAS world?
4-18 15:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules