185 6 4-13 03:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

I'm very furious about this!!!!

Just lost money for a job I had this morning!!
Never had this issue before in so many months I have used the Mini 4...
Las time I used it was 2 weeks ago in the Canary Island without any problems.

Today I was starting the drone and I saw that message in the RC 2 - account not logged in. ?!?!?
Curiously, I used the drone over that limit of 30m and 50m without any problem for 5 minutes till the battery ended.
Then, when I changed the battery and star it again, the same message appeared and didn't let my fly over those limits!!!!

WTF is this?!?!?!?

I'm always logged in my account, I also have the DJI FLY APP on the mobile, but I've never used it before.

After entering my email address it says - check network...
What network???????????? Never needed a network.

Someone can help me here with this problem??? Please?

Thank You

4-13 03:14
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Ok. Got it!!

Lost the job money ...

Can someone tell me if I have to log in every time I start the RC and drone?
4-13 03:42
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 4-13 03:42
Ok. Got it!!

Lost the job money ...

This topic has already been discussed, DJI after 90 days of user inactivity on the network, i.e. If you have not synchronized your recordings with the DJI server, you will need to log in to your account again. You needed to do this, and if you are flying in an area where there is no Internet, it makes sense to synchronize before the trip to extend the period by 90 days.
4-13 04:01
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Serg SSA Posted at 4-13 04:01
This topic has already been discussed, DJI after 90 days of user inactivity on the network, i.e. If you have not synchronized your recordings with the DJI server, you will need to log in to your account again. You needed to do this, and if you are flying in an area where there is no Internet, it makes sense to synchronize before the trip to extend the period by 90 days.

Yep, I got it. Thanks
4-13 14:54
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Actually, it is a bit more complicated than that...

You can find all the possible circumstances in this post:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 838&pid=3277518
4-13 23:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. In DJI Fly 1.12.4 and later versions, an account remains in the login state for 90 days after the login even if the app is disconnected from the network, and a reminder will be pushed before the login expires. During the 90 days and the APP is not connected to the Internet within 7 days of expiration, the APP will remind you once a day. You can refer to Burt37's link and check DJI Mindy's reply in reply 12#. Have a nice day.
4-14 00:34
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 00:34
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. In DJI Fly 1.12.4 and later versions, an account remains in the login state for 90 days after the login even if the app is disconnected from the network, and a reminder will be pushed before the login expires. During the 90 days and the APP is not connected to the Internet within 7 days of expiration, the APP will remind you once a day. You can refer to Burt37's link and check DJI Mindy's reply in reply 12#. Have a nice day.

This is very important information, but why is it not in the instructions??? Why don't you inform Fly about changes?
4-14 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules