What is the difference between rm700 and rm700b?
275 14 4-13 06:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9TueQ5W3BG78
lvl.3
South Korea

What is the difference between rm700 and rm700b?
And Can rm700 adjust agras t20p and m300?
4-13 06:36
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13381447 ft
  • >>>
United States

The firmware is the only difference. Both the RM700 and RM700B are covered under a single FCC filing which tells you that there is no hardware difference. The B version only works with the Inspire 3. DJI should really do a better job of telling customers this.
4-14 05:43
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your inquiries. RM700 represents DJI RC Plus (for Enterprise or Agras drones), and RM700B represents DJI RC Plus (Inspire 3).
The remote controller for DJI Inspire 3 cannot be used with other drones.
DJI RC Plus (Inspire 3) cannot be used interchangeably with regular DJI RC Plus (for Enterprise or Agras drones), and there is currently no plan to add compatibility.
4-22 00:57
Use props
djiuser_9TueQ5W3BG78
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-22 00:57
Hello, there. Thank you for your inquiries. RM700 represents DJI RC Plus (for Enterprise or Agras drones), and RM700B represents DJI RC Plus (Inspire 3).
DJI RC Plus (Inspire 3) cannot be used interchangeably with regular DJI RC Plus (for Enterprise or Agras drones), and there is currently no plan to add compatibility.
Thank you for your answer. Then, can I control the m300 and t25 with one rm700 controller?
4-30 06:40
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9TueQ5W3BG78 Posted at 4-30 06:40
Thank you for your answer. Then, can I control the m300 and t25 with one rm700 controller?

Do you mean to control the two drones at the same time with one controller or use one controller to control two different alternately?
5-1 05:12
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-1 05:12
Do you mean to control the two drones at the same time with one controller or use one controller to control two different alternately?

Nobody in their right mind is asking if you can fly 2 drones at once with a single RC. Was that question really necessary? I hunted for an answer myself and only got more confused. Your web page for the T25 says that it uses standard O3 transmission instead of O3 Enterprise like the RC Plus supports. It also says it only has a range of 2km. The Mini 4 Pro has 10x that range.
5-1 11:19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9TueQ5W3BG78 Posted at 4-30 06:40
Thank you for your answer. Then, can I control the m300 and t25 with one rm700 controller?

Update:
Due to the different firmware, you can not control the M300 RTK and T 25 with one DJI RC Plus controller.
yesterday 06:01
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-1 11:19
Nobody in their right mind is asking if you can fly 2 drones at once with a single RC. Was that question really necessary? I hunted for an answer myself and only got more confused. Your web page for the T25 says that it uses standard O3 transmission instead of O3 Enterprise like the RC Plus supports. It also says it only has a range of 2km. The Mini 4 Pro has 10x that range.

After confirmation with our engineers, I will update here.
yesterday 06:03
Use props
ManLittle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443 ft

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-22 00:57

I think that there is a mistake here, I always thought the RM700B was for M30T / M300 / M350 and that RM700 ( Inspire 3 ) Is only intended for Inspire 3 and it isn't compatible with anything else. Correct me if I am wrong.
yesterday 13:02
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ManLittle Posted at 5-2 13:02
I think that there is a mistake here, I always thought the RM700B was for M30T / M300 / M350 and that RM700 ( Inspire 3 ) Is only intended for Inspire 3 and it isn't compatible with anything else. Correct me if I am wrong.

Who knows. They can't keep their story straight because the only difference is for "market strategy". A.k.a screwing the customer.

yesterday 17:30
Use props
ManLittle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443 ft

United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-2 17:30
Who knows. They can't keep their story straight because the only difference is for "market strategy". A.k.a screwing the customer.[view_image]

Oh yeah I confirm that well as. I can say that boards are identical ( I have dismantled 2 RC Plus ) and only firmware is different for each aircraft. Yup no big deal. But thanks for the info. I like that.
yesterday 17:37
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ManLittle Posted at 5-2 13:02
I think that there is a mistake here, I always thought the RM700B was for M30T / M300 / M350 and that RM700 ( Inspire 3 ) Is only intended for Inspire 3 and it isn't compatible with anything else. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi, there. The model name is correct. RM700B represents the DJI RC Plus (Insprie 3).
9 hours ago
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-1 11:19
Nobody in their right mind is asking if you can fly 2 drones at once with a single RC. Was that question really necessary? I hunted for an answer myself and only got more confused. Your web page for the T25 says that it uses standard O3 transmission instead of O3 Enterprise like the RC Plus supports. It also says it only has a range of 2km. The Mini 4 Pro has 10x that range.

Update:
Considering the size of the Agras aircraft, they are categorized into middle-size UAVs. There are potential risks in controlling the aircraft. Thus, the permitted range for the Agras aircraft is 2 KM.
9 hours ago
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-3 04:45
Update:
Considering the size of the Agras aircraft, they are categorized into middle-size UAVs. There are potential risks in controlling the aircraft. Thus, the permitted range for the Agras aircraft is 2 KM.

I can understand the potential danger there. So then what is the purpose of the DJI Relay module? It seems like DJI has created a problem through software and then sells a solution to that problem via hardware. I don't use this model drone so it doesn't have an impact on me. What does interest me is you stated that the Agras RC Plus isn't compatible with the M300 RC Plus. So if the M30/M300/M350 use the RM700 and the Inspire 3 uses the RM700B. That means there would have to be a third RC Plus for the Agras (RM700C). Because it's been said by admins before that the RC Plus isn't compatible with consumer series Ocusync 3 but the Agras webpage says this is exactly the transmission protocol that it uses.  
3 hours ago
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-3 04:38
Hi, there. The model name is correct. RM700B represents the DJI RC Plus (Insprie 3).

So why are some of your resellers listing the RC Plus as if there is only one model? The fact that two seperate retailers have word for word the same item description makes it clear that this writing had to come from DJI. Is causing mass confusion what DJI means by market strategy? Screenshot_20240502-222949.jpg
3 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules