Easy Acro with Mini 4 Pro?
331 6 4-13 13:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vencanator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246217 ft
Czechia

Hello there. Since Mini 4 Pro is compatible with DJI RC Motion 3 that supports so called Easy Acro, I would like ask whether Easy Acro also works with Mini 4 Pro.

In the manual of DJI RC Motion 3 there is only written that Easy Acro is only for certain aircraft but there is no list of aircrafts that support it.

Therefore my question is whether DJI Mini 4 Pro supports Easy Acro. Thank you.
4-13 13:42
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

I'm not entirely sure but I don't think any type of acro works for these cinematic drones.
4-13 18:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Vencanator. DJI has not announced any news about the Easy Acro support for Mini 4 Pro or other aircraft yet. However, we will consider this as a suggestion. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Thank you for your continued support.
4-13 20:13
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1635784 ft
United States

Sadly, that'll go badly with anything that isn't an FPV
4-21 18:18
Use props
Vencanator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246217 ft
Canada

SurveyorDJI Posted at 4-21 18:18
Sadly, that'll go badly with anything that isn't an FPV

Of course I would be surprised if non FPV drone would be able to do One-Push Flip or One-Push Rol, but One-Push 180° Drift seems to be more possible from my point of view. Don't you think?
4-22 06:57
Use props
SurveyorDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1635784 ft
United States

Vencanator Posted at 4-22 06:57
Of course I would be surprised if non FPV drone would be able to do One-Push Flip or One-Push Rol, but One-Push 180° Drift seems to be more possible from my point of view. Don't you think?

Just put "HOONIGAN" on the drone, it'll slide crazy
4-22 12:15
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1214869 ft
United States

The old Parrot AR drone could do flips and those weren't much compared to a DJI now
4-22 14:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules