Turn OSD Off still not possible on RC Pro?
460 3 4-13 14:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

Hello DJI and users, I make a post last year about the impossibility to turn off display on RC pro. Is it still impossible and there are some news?

Some other people like me were very disappointed about this things. Are users you have met ok to work like that?

The great force of DJI was to create products with the background of users. What happened with this on a big product like the RCpro/Mavic pro 3 ? Turn off the OSD is available on every professionnal cameras, included previous Mavic product...

Thanks...
4-13 14:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro already supports a pure camera view on HDMI output since firmware v03.01.0500. Please make sure to update your firmware to the latest. Have a great day ahead.
4-13 19:59
Use props
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

DJI Tony Posted at 4-13 19:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro already supports a pure camera view on HDMI output since firmware v03.01.0500. Please make sure to update your firmware to the latest. Have a great day ahead.

Hello,
I already knew that you can make it through the HDMI output. But it need to operate with a small monitor on RC pro, this is a total non sense. DJI messed up on this thing...
You already knew that your product are not only for fun but are real tools for work... It's not confortable to operate with many informations in your camera view.
I can't understand why a basic thing like that was available on the Mavic 2/Smart controller and not on a new product...

4-14 01:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ohnimaco Posted at 4-14 01:50
Hello,
I already knew that you can make it through the HDMI output. But it need to operate with a small monitor on RC pro, this is a total non sense. DJI messed up on this thing...
You already knew that your product are not only for fun but are real tools for work... It's not confortable to operate with many informations in your camera view.

I understand. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-15 02:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules