Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Under another cloud....

A little test shot at 2x digital zoom on the Mini 3 Pro.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

4-15 00:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4-15 00:36
Use props
Dronep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 650217 ft
Austria

Nice one.
I saw you got Avata 2, did you have time to play with it?
4-15 02:16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dronep Posted at 4-15 02:16
Nice one.
I saw you got Avata 2, did you have time to play with it?

One small flight around the house due to the bad weather here today.    Feels powerful.  
4-15 02:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice 2X test shot DA.    At least you got in a short flight.  From the looks of the clouds in the shots you posted I'm thinking today will be a day to get inside stuff done.  Maybe practice up on the Avata 2 for indoor flying.  
4-15 03:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 03:18
Nice 2X test shot DA.    At least you got in a short flight.  From the looks of the clouds in the shots you posted I'm thinking today will be a day to get inside stuff done.  Maybe practice up on the Avata 2 for indoor flying.

Yes indoors for sure.     Ive flown the Avata 2 indoors a little but Im very concerned about hitting things,    old habits die hard.   Im also a lot happier with the FPV Controller 3 than the MC to fly indoors.    next job will be to machine a new axle for a wheelbarrow as I ordered the wrong size wheel and I have not accurate way to bore out the 25mm wheel to 30mm.
4-15 03:20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yearning for clear skies
4-15 04:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 03:20
Yes indoors for sure.     Ive flown the Avata 2 indoors a little but Im very concerned about hitting things,    old habits die hard.   Im also a lot happier with the FPV Controller 3 than the MC to fly indoors.    next job will be to machine a new axle for a wheelbarrow as I ordered the wrong size wheel and I have not accurate way to bore out the 25mm wheel to 30mm.

Yes, indoor flying does present obstacles for sure.  On my boat I don't think indoor flying would even be an option but then again I did fly the original Mini with prop guards on it a couple of times.  Yes, I did bump one wall and a bulkhead mounted lamp.  Hey, I was just learning to fly drones at that point.  
4-15 04:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-15 04:39
Yes, indoor flying does present obstacles for sure.  On my boat I don't think indoor flying would even be an option but then again I did fly the original Mini with prop guards on it a couple of times.  Yes, I did bump one while and a bulkhead mounted lamp.  Hey, I was just learning to fly drones at that point.

Of course I can bump too with this it's just not normal for me to want to do that.
4-15 04:43
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-15 04:43
Of course I can bump too with this it's just not normal for me to want to do that.

Totally different than you non-FPV drones as you never want to bump them.  
4-15 05:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules